War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced Alpha 20.4 B42 Stable

War3zuk

On 3/27/2022 at 12:56 AM, Blaknowt said:

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it's a bug. Milk won't craft. It's asking for a cooking pot in the gas oven but there is not a spot for one to be put on the gas oven.

spacer.png

Im working my way threw the Recipes, Ive fixed 78 so far lol.. Im sure ill find more in the coming days & weeks.. Just mention it if you find anything not right..

11 hours ago, kattenijin said:

Spinning Wheel and Stove top need to be removed from Xui.xml and the Angus Pen Keeps disappearing.

@Nanaki Yes, there are Sakura trees.

Those were removed 3 patches ago ? Patch is now 1.10 Gonna say its your install or continued an old game, From the 2nd to last patch a new game was needed..If you play updated from that point @%$# will break cos the mod has changed alot..

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

FOR ANYONE USING SMX HUD/UI

I have found a way to make Farm Life v3 work with SMX. The only downside is that you will need to get rid of the SMX Ui Replacer Mod (Including the backpack Mod that goes with SMX). You can keep the SMX Core Mod, HUD and Menu, just delete anything that has to do with the Ui.

You will also need to remove any other mods that requires SMX Ui and download the vanilla folders instead.
For example; I have this mod that adds a bunch of weapons and you need a modded workbench to craft the ammo, and the workbench Ui uses SMX. They have an SMX friendly Ui mod folder, and one for vanilla. You need to replace it with the vanilla Ui folder instead. Because if you don't, the moment you try to open the modded workbench, it will mess up your Ui and you wont be able to open any other workbenches until you remove those SMX Ui friendly folders for those mods.

Once you've removed ANY SMX Ui related mods, you can go ahead and check into the 'War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced' folder then follow this path [ Config > XUi > xui.xml ] once you're in that xml file, delete the WAR off of the WARwindowCraftingQueue for all stations, and it will fix all the issues of a 'Missing Crafting Queue'.

From  ( image.png.510d94c4ec81949829b0dd65f78c8234.png )  To  ( image.png.44bd4a6994531a4fdf6525ba0bc2a8a1.png )

WITHOUT THE (  )

And for the forges and other things that works like a forge. Do the same but instead do it in the ( <window name="windowForgeInput" /> ) line of the code.

From  ( <window name="WARwindowForgeInput" /> )  To  ( <window name="windowForgeInput" /> )

WITHOUT THE (  )
Just remove the 'WAR' in every single line and everything should work as normal.
(( Thanks to Khayotik for showing this 'WAR' fix. ^-^ ))

PS.

Some crafting recipes will show ''unit_iron 0/10'' or ''unit_brass  0/10'' even tho you have X amount of Iron, Brass or Clay melted into the forge. Do not worry, you will still be able to craft it, its just a minor visual bug. (The shears does that)

I've tried to figure out how to make it work with SMX for a few hours now. And I'm glad it wasn't that hard to do. The only sad part is getting rid of the Ui menu, but its not much of a big deal. Enjoy playing Farm Life with SMX! :))))))

HERE IS THE PROOF THAT IT REALLY WORKS!!

spacer.png

20220403054446_1.jpg

20220403055628_1.jpg

I may be doing something wrong but every time I try and craft something from the farm forge it gives an error along the line of item not set to instance or something. not sure if its user error or just something that doesn't work at the moment 

On 4/10/2022 at 3:48 AM, Ame_snow said:

I may be doing something wrong but every time I try and craft something from the farm forge it gives an error along the line of item not set to instance or something. not sure if its user error or just something that doesn't work at the moment 

check into the 'War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced' folder then follow this path [ Config > XUi > xui.xml ] once you're in that xml file, delete the WAR off of the WARwindowCraftingQueue for all stations, and it will fix all the issues of a 'Missing Crafting Queue'.

From  ( image.png.510d94c4ec81949829b0dd65f78c8234.png )  To  ( image.png.44bd4a6994531a4fdf6525ba0bc2a8a1.png )

WITHOUT THE (  )

I'm pretty sure that should fix it

Or you guys could use the actual included file that converts the Mod to work with Vanilla as its built to run along side my Overhaul lol.. VP file link is in the description at the start.. & on Nexus under optional files..

On 4/12/2022 at 7:13 AM, War3zuk said:

Or you guys could use the actual included file that converts the Mod to work with Vanilla as its built to run along side my Overhaul lol.. VP file link is in the description at the start.. & on Nexus under optional files..

would love to but when I try it @%$#s the mod up even more, when I tried to run it with that file thrown in the mod doesn't even start. so if there is a specific way to add it to the main file please let me know.

Really enjoying the mod. Thank you for updating this for A20 War3zuk!!!

I noticed that a few trees are missing for planting: Coconut tree, Lime tree, Cinnamon tree and Nut tree. 

Any chance you plan to add those as plantable saplings?

Thanks.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:58 AM, LucasWayne said:

Really enjoying the mod. Thank you for updating this for A20 War3zuk!!!

I noticed that a few trees are missing for planting: Coconut tree, Lime tree, Cinnamon tree and Nut tree. 

Any chance you plan to add those as plantable saplings?

Thanks.

They are all there.. The Old hungry Pens have been changed once crafted you just place & harvest as normal..

I figured out the issue with a few trees (Lime, Apple, Coconut and Cinnamon) that weren't showing up for planting. The 'Block.xml' file had the wrong code for these trees identity.

Solution:

I just took the code for "Meyer Lemon Tree", removed the first block code for the trees that weren't showing up and replaced it with the "Meyer Lemon Tree" and just changed the names back and it worked.

See below:

If you compare "Meyer Lemon Tree" with "Lime Tree" below you will see the difference. Meyer Lemon Tree has the correct code. 

<block name="Meyer Lemon Tree">
    <property name="Extends" value="cropsHarvestableMaster"/>
    <property name="Collide" value="movement,melee,bullet,arrow,rocket"/>
    <property name="DisplayInfo" value="Name"/>
    <property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity"/>
    <property name="Model" value="#@modfolder:Resources/AppleTree.unity3d?AppleTreePrefab3"/>
    <property name="ModelOffset" value="0,0,0"/>
    <property name="MultiBlockDim" value="1,7,1"/>
    <property name="FallOver" value="false"/>
    <property name="ActivationDistance" value="12"/>
    <property name="BigDecorationRadius" value="6"/>
    <property name="PlantGrowing.GrowthRate" value="60"/>
    <property name="PlantGrowing.FertileLevel" value="1"/>
    <property name="ParticleOnDeath" value="treeGib_small_dust"/>
    <drop event="Harvest" name="resourceWood" count="30" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
    <drop event="Harvest" name="Meyer Lemon" count="4" tag="wildCropsHarvest"/>
    <property name="DowngradeBlock" value="Meyer Lemon Sapling"/>
    <property name="MaxDamage" value="500"/>
    <property name="FilterTags" value="MC_outdoor,SC_trees,SC_shrubbery"/>
</block>

-----------

<block name="Lime Tree">
    <property name="CreativeMode" value="None"/>
    <property name="Model" value="#@modfolder:Resources/AppleTree.unity3d?AppleTreePrefab3"/>
    <drop event="Harvest" name="Lime" count="4" tag="wildCropsHarvest"/>
    <property name="DowngradeBlock" value="Lime Sapling"/>
</block>

On 4/21/2022 at 6:07 PM, LucasWayne said:

I figured out the issue with a few trees (Lime, Apple, Coconut and Cinnamon) that weren't showing up for planting. The 'Block.xml' file had the wrong code for these trees identity.

Solution:

I just took the code for "Meyer Lemon Tree", removed the first block code for the trees that weren't showing up and replaced it with the "Meyer Lemon Tree" and just changed the names back and it worked.

See below:

If you compare "Meyer Lemon Tree" with "Lime Tree" below you will see the difference. Meyer Lemon Tree has the correct code. 

<block name="Meyer Lemon Tree">
    <property name="ModelOffset" value="0,0,0"/>
    <property name="MultiBlockDim" value="1,7,1"/>
    <drop event="Harvest" name="Meyer Lemon" count="4" tag="wildCropsHarvest"/>
    <property name="DowngradeBlock" value="Meyer Lemon Sapling"/>
</block>

-----------

<block name="Lime Tree">
    <property name="CreativeMode" value="None"/>
    <drop event="Harvest" name="Lime" count="4" tag="wildCropsHarvest"/>
    <property name="DowngradeBlock" value="Lime Sapling"/>
</block>

Nice Find, Thanks..added to latest patch notes

On 4/22/2022 at 12:09 AM, SirSarge said:

Having an issue since 1.12 where I can't update the mod. My game will not even load onto the main menu unless I remove the mod. Am I missing something here?

New game with that version, also new game for the previous 1.11...no new game required from 1.13 as i think ive got all the major bugs...update the mod & make a fresh world & test

Hi folks, new player to 7D2D here. I just stumbled accross this beautiful mod and wanted to test it in single player before setting up a dedicated server. I was wondering why the "Farm Life" skill description was empty/placeholder. Did I do something wrong?

I'm on A20.3(B3) as shown here using the latest FL3 mod v.1.14 (https://github.com/War3zuk/War3zuk-FarmLife-v3-Enhanced)
https://paste.pics/GSVW8

These are the mods I got installed:
https://paste.pics/GSVVM

This is the skill description I am getting:
https://paste.pics/GSVVX

Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Edited by maxl (see edit history)

• War3zuk changed the title to War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced Alpha 20.4 B42 Stable