War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced Alpha 20.4 B42 Stable

War3zuk

2 hours ago, War3zuk said:

Localizations were all completely broken & im currently working my way through it all 1 bit at a time.. but theres lots of lines of code so its not happening very quickly..

Is there any way I could help maybe? Translations German <--> English is what I can help with, even directly commiting to git if you want?

What's confusing to me is, that I do play in English and according to the Localization.txt - the text should be there just fine.

perkFarmLifeDesc,progression,perk For,,,[D4AF37]Farm Life
perkFarmLifeName,progression,perk For,,[D4AF37]Farm Life,"Farm Life is tedious, but rewarding."

perkFarmLifeRank1Desc,progression,perk,,x,Green Thumb
perkFarmLifeRank1LongDesc,progression,perk,,x,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](Living off the Land has it's advantages, time to grow some crops.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]1[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992]Farm Life Workstations, Seeds, Trees and Animals."
perkFarmLifeRank2Desc,progression,perk,,x,Tiller
perkFarmLifeRank2LongDesc,progression,perk,,x,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](You've learned some tricks along the way. Putting them to practical use saves on resources.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]2[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992]Farm Crop Plot."
perkFarmLifeRank3Desc,progression,perk,,x,Rancher
perkFarmLifeRank3LongDesc,progression,perk,,x,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](Long days on the farm have taught time management skills.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]3[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992] Planters, Animal Breeding, Reduced crafting time."
perkFarmLifeRank4Desc,progression,perk,,x,Chef NoTell
perkFarmLifeRank4LongDesc,progression,perk,,x,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](Big city chefs have nothing on you.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]4[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992]Master Crop Plots and Advanced Farm Life recipes."
perkFarmLifeRank5Desc,progression,perk,,x,Farm Life Master
perkFarmLifeRank5LongDesc,progression,perk,,x,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](You are a Farm Life Master. Lets feed the World.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]5[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992]Farm Forge. Webber Grill. Rustic Smoker."

Edited by maxl (see edit history)

ah I might see what you were talking about - just compared vanilla Localization.txt format to LF3 (ignore translations):

Vanilla:

perkElectrocutionerRank1Desc,progression,perk Int,,,Low Voltage,,Niederspannung,Bajo voltaje,Basse tension,Bassa tensione,低電圧,낮은 전압,Niskie napięcie,Baixa tensão,Низкое напряжение,Alçak Gerilim,低电压,低電壓,Bajo voltaje
perkElectrocutionerRank1LongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,"Where are the instructions? You're smart, but remember to point it away from you and pull the trigger. Craft quality 2 poor stun batons, deal 10% more damage and stun victims 20% longer.\nUnlocks stun baton crafting.",,"Wo ist die Bedienungsanleitung? Du bist klug genug. Denk einfach daran, das Ding von dir weg zu halten, bevor du abdrückst. Fertige Schockstäbe von Qualität 2 (schlecht), verursache 10% mehr Schaden und betäube Opfer 20% länger.\nSchaltet das Fertigen von Schockstäben frei.","¿Dónde están las instrucciones? Eres inteligente, recuerda apuntarlo lejos de ti y apretar el gatillo. Crea porras de aturdimiento de calidad 2 deficientes, infligen un 10 % más de daño y aturden a las víctimas un 20 % más tiempo.\nDesbloquea la elaboración del bastón de aturdimiento.","Où est le manuel ? Vous êtes intelligent, mais souvenez-vous de viser loin de vous et d'appuyer sur la détente. Vous fabriquez des matraques électriques médiocres de qualité 2, infligez 10 % de dégâts supplémentaires et étourdissez vos victimes 20 % plus longtemps.\nDéverrouille la fabrication des matraques électriques.","Dove sono le istruzioni? Sei intelligente, ricorda solo di prendere la mira lontano da te e di premere il grilletto. Crea manganelli elettrici mediocri di qualità 2, infliggi il 10% di danni in più e stordisci le vittime più a lungo del 20%.\nSblocca la creazione del manganello elettrico.",説明書はどこ?あなたは賢いんですから、説明書を脇に置いてトリガーを引いてください。品質レベル2のみすぼらしいスタンバトンをクラフトし、+10%のダメージを与え、敵の気絶持続時間が20%長くなります。\nスタンバトンのクラフトをアンロック。,"지침서는 어디있죠? 똑똑하니까 잘 기억하세요. 스스로에게 멀리 떨어뜨린 후 방아쇠를 당겨야 합니다. 품질 2의 형편없는 스턴 배턴을 제작합니다. 10% 더 많은 대미지를 가하고, 희생자를 20% 더 오랜 시간 기절시킵니다.\n스턴 배턴 제작을 해제합니다.","Gdzie instrukcja? Poradzisz sobie bez! Po prostu trzymaj broń z dala od siebie i pociągnij spust. Wytwarzaj słabe pałki z paralizatorem jakości 2, zadawaj 10% obrażeń więcej i ogłuszaj wrogów na 20% dłuższy okres.\nOdblokowuje wytwarzanie pałek z paralizatorem.","Cadê as instruções? Você é inteligente, só não se esqueça de não apontá-la longe de você e de apertar o gatilho. Fabrique cassetetes ruins de qualidade 2, cause 10% mais dano e o atordoamento causado dura 20% mais tempo.\nDesbloqueia a fabricação do cassetete atordoante.","Где инструкции? Вы же умны, просто направьте его в сторону от себя и спустите курок. Создание плохих оглушающих жезлов классом качества 2, урон на 10% больше, оглушение жертв на 20% дольше.\nРазблокирует изготовление оглушающих жезлов.","Talimatlar nerde? Akıllısın, tetiği çekerken kendinden uzağa götürmeyi unutma yeter. Kalite 2 elektroşok cihazı üret, %10 daha fazla hasar ver ve düşmanları %20 daha uzun süre sersemlet.\nElektroşok cihazı üretmenin kilidini açar.",说明书在哪儿?你很聪明,只要记住别指着自己,然后扣动扳机就成。能制作质量为2(破烂)的电击棒,造成的伤害增加10%,电击敌人持续时间增加20%。\n解锁电击棒的制作。,説明書在哪裏?你很聰明,只要記住不要對準自己,然後扣動扳機。製作 2 根質量較差的致暈棍,增加 10% 的傷害值,20% 的受害者昏迷時間。\n解鎖致暈棍製作。,"¿Dónde están las instrucciones? Eres inteligente, recuerda apuntarlo lejos de ti y apretar el gatillo. Crea porras de aturdimiento de calidad 2 deficientes, infligen un 10 % más de daño y aturden a las víctimas un 20 % más tiempo.\nDesbloquea la elaboración del bastón de aturdimiento."

LF3:
perkFarmLifeRank1Desc,progression,Perk,New,Green Thumb
perkFarmLifeRank1LongDesc,progression,Perk,New,"Type: [c7b992]Farm Life Skill[-] [FF684F](Living off the Land has it's advantages, time to grow some crops.)[-]\nLevel: [c7b992]1[-]\nUnlocks: [c7b992]Farm Life Workstations, Seeds, Trees and Animals."

• War3zuk changed the title to War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced Alpha 20.4 B42 Stable
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get this mod to work on singleplayer. The only other mods I have installed are Zombie Loot and Mega Backpack. I also noticed the Zombie Loot mod doesn't seem to be working either but the backpack mod is working. I have tried removing the other mods and only running this one but still didn't work. I followed the steps of creating a mod folder and placing the mod files in it after downloading and unzipping them, as well as installing the rar file. Also ran game without eac active. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried downloading from 7daystodiemods and nexusmods. The version from 7daystodiemods has the vp as a subfolder I've tried moving it from the subfolder to the main mod folder. As for when I download from nexusmods the main mod file downloads as an rar file instead of a zip folder.

There is a Master folder with 4 or 5 items in it. Unzip the VP zip file, and then take that unzipped file (War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced VP) and the War3zuk FarmLife v3 Enhanced folder out of the Master folder and put them in the Mods folder. The Master folder and the rest of its contents can all be tossed.

• 1 year later...

Can we get a simplified "just English" localization file? It works fine all by itself but when combined with some other mods, the localization seems to hang up the loading process of the game. I can use very old localization files (without all the other language translations) and it'll load fine... well, if you call that work-around fine, but they are missing newer content definitions.

I've had to do the same for some other mods as well. Not sure why the localization files cause the hangs on load.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi when i use A21 TacticalAction Modern Weapon Overhaul by IvanDX and your mod i become NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at XUi_FallThrough.Update () [0x00121] in <d7dcfa4979674f179c13273f8b30b551>:0
can you help me pls

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, fluffyfoxy said:

Im having an issue. I am not getting the strater quests for the farmlife mod and im also not getting any farm liife books to get to the point where i can make the table. 

Im stuck at farmlife 1/100 in my skills.

Are you on A21?  If so, you should be using the download from this thread which was updated for A21

Also, best to let the mod author know in that thread of any issues having with A21