Please help

TheBigSexy1

1 hour ago, Callum123456789 said:

is this a joke? this is the 7 days to die official forum not the epic games support forum more like could you report to this forum because this game doesnt come under anything to do with the epic games launcher 

the support forum for epic games right here -----> Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games

No, I assume this is an error message he sees in the console when he starts 7D2D.

6 hours ago, TheBigSexy1 said:

Epic online services login

could not fully initialize epic online services: unknown issue, please report on the forums: unexpected error

IF this is a message you see when starting 7D2D, please provide more information, A LOT MORE information.

Please read https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3956-how-to-report-an-issue-please-read-before-creating-new-threads/?tab=comments#comment-3956

it will tell you how to find the logfile and how to post it here (not directly, but through a site called pastebin).

13 minutes ago, meganoth said:

No, I assume this is an error message he sees in the console when he starts 7D2D.

IF this is a message you see when starting 7D2D, please provide more information, A LOT MORE information.

Please read https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3956-how-to-report-an-issue-please-read-before-creating-new-threads/?tab=comments#comment-3956

it will tell you how to find the logfile and how to post it here (not directly, but through a site called pastebin).

Ah alright my apologies I've just never seen this before first thing that came to mind was the epic games thing it just seems very odd and I guess a first time occurrence 

11 hours ago, Callum123456789 said:

Ah alright my apologies I've just never seen this before first thing that came to mind was the epic games thing it just seems very odd and I guess a first time occurrence 

EOS is used for multi-platform authentication. It's the pre-cursor to supporting cross-play with Sony and Microsoft. New feature in Alpha 20.