Fan Art - 4K - "Traders in Trouble"

SuperThorf

That is beautiful! Do you mind if I use it on here as my background and for my header on Twitter? I don't want to use something that isn't mine unless I have permission, it's a dignity and respect thing I have towards people's work. If not, no worries my friend, no hard feelings. Either way, nice job, I like it a lot.

• 2 years later...

this should have more views, Im just commenting  on it to get it to the first page again.

Also maybe you should post some other stuff ive seen thats as good as this.

On 2/24/2022 at 5:05 PM, Callum123456789 said:

i wont lie this looks awesome damn fine job!

Thanks! I enjoyed making it. :)

6 hours ago, Mumpfy said:

this should have more views, Im just commenting  on it to get it to the first page again.

Also maybe you should post some other stuff ive seen thats as good as this.

Thanks Mumpfy! I appreciate that, and I'll post some more here. 👍

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

Did Bob already get eaten?  I don't blame the zombies for eating him first or the other traders for letting him get eaten. 😁

Bob looks like he's heading for the hills at top speed. Rekt and Hugh apparently didn't partake in this excursion. Maybe they didn't get an invite, because they are giant poops. Lucky for them, because this trip looks very unfun.

5 hours ago, FramFramson said:

Looks like Joel's out of ammo, uh oh!

I like to think he's just having trouble wrapping his head around the building-sized zombies. Or...Joel does seem to be looking at the drone. Maybe it clipped his head on a flyby, and he's letting the drone know he didn't think that was helpful.

5 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

What that tongue do tho

Jk this looks really good 

Nothing good, I guarantee. Stinks to high heaven, most likely. Thanks! :)

4 hours ago, SuperThorf said:

Thanks! I enjoyed making it. :)

Thanks Mumpfy! I appreciate that, and I'll post some more here. 👍

Bob looks like he's heading for the hills at top speed. Rekt and Hugh apparently didn't partake in this excursion. Maybe they didn't get an invite, because they are giant poops. Lucky for them, because this trip looks very unfun.

Argh!  I meant Rekt.  And forgot about Hugh.  :)

5 hours ago, SuperThorf said:

I like to think he's just having trouble wrapping his head around the building-sized zombies. Or...Joel does seem to be looking at the drone. Maybe it clipped his head on a flyby, and he's letting the drone know he didn't think that was helpful.

I meant that there's no drum in his shotgun. 😄