Music to Slay By -- what songs do you listen to when playing 7D2D?

PoppaSmirk

33 minutes ago, JCrook1028 said:

Have you read The Stand? It's a must.

Indeed!.. a couple of times, most recently about a year and a half ago,

I thought it appropriate with all the (C-word) stuff, if ya know what i mean..

I listen to Dark Ambient playlists on Youtube and Spotify, I don't remember most of the artists but one of them is Atrium Carceri I think. They're generally like 15 minute long tracks of quiet ambient horror music, it really enhances the atmosphere of dread and isolation when you're picking through the ruins of a town or city. Make sure to turn the volume to about 1/3, they are not meant to be played at full volume, just as background noise

Edited by geengaween (see edit history)

14 hours ago, geengaween said:

I listen to Dark Ambient playlists on Youtube and Spotify, I don't remember most of the artists but one of them is Atrium Carceri I think. They're generally like 15 minute long tracks of quiet ambient horror music, it really enhances the atmosphere of dread and isolation when you're picking through the ruins of a town or city. Make sure to turn the volume to about 1/3, they are not meant to be played at full volume, just as background noise

You might wanna check my post earlier in this thread 😉 (I posted this a while ago).

On 3/9/2022 at 8:43 AM, Kyonshi said:

You might wanna check my post earlier in this thread 😉 (I posted this a while ago).

I made a spotify playlist for Project Zomboid playthroughs, it's got a mix of ambient tracks and horror movie OST's, PM me if you want it