GPU not supported

pshock13

Setting up a server using LGSM on ubuntu server and when I start the server and then check the console using

./sdtdserver console

I see this 

ERROR: Shader Unlit/Text shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

Is there anything that can be done to fix this outside of replacing the GPU? 

Yeah mine is headless actually too. Went with Ubuntu server without gui for this reason.

Any other idea why I'm able to connect to telnet and the webmanager but I don't see the game listed? All my ports are forwarded correctly. And I'm pretty sure I got all of them.

Sometimes, even though you tell a router to forward a port, it isn’t successful. Ideally, you should use an online port checker to scan and make sure the ports are really open. Scroll down in the following thread and it lists all the ports that need forwarded:

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/3998-support-faq-information-and-common-solutions/

So when I posted this I had all the right ports open as I was hosting a dedicated server on my Windows PC (same computer I was playing on) But I wanted to switch over to the linuxGSM so I pointed all those ports to my linux computer instead and now they seem to be closed.
port checker is telling me that 26900-26903 are either closed or time out while the port I use for ssh is open...

I've even since reset my router to default and set everything back up. still nothing.
any suggestions?

Port checkers generally can't tell if a UDP port is open or not, because processes that receive a UDP packet that isn't what they expected most often just ignore it. That's exactly the same behaviour as a firewall/router instructed not to forward the packet on.

Note that to list in the server directory, you actually need to allow 27000-27099 UDP OUTBOUND

image.png.c1cc2b6088b9dc05532c7f2e3afac678.png

https://7dtd.illy.bz/wiki/Ports

Yeah, routers can be really finicky when it comes to port forwarding. A couple of more thoughts….. I have heard that some ISP’s block ports on their end so you might give them a call. Secondly, google port forwarding and your model of your router and this should get help for making your router truly forward those ports.