Is it possible to soft-lock yourself out of super corn?

NekoPawtato

As far as I know, these are the only ways to obtain super corn or it's seed (someone correct me if I'm wrong):

• Bob's Boars/Carl's Corn POI
  • Farm Bundle via Air Drop
  • Farm Bundle via Trader Tier Bonus Reward (unlocking next tier of quests)

So what if

• Your map does not have the super corn POI (Unless there's some code that guarantees this POI spawns at least once somewhere on the map?)
  • You have air drops turned off
  • You've unlocked Tier 5 quests for all the different traders and they either didn't offer the farm bundle during their bonus rewards, or the farm bundle did not give super corn seed (is this possible? or is a farm bundle containing super corn guaranteed at a certain tier like how there's always a bicycle for tier 1?)

Are the players essentially locked out of super corn?

I understand they could always turn air drops back on, but then you have to deal with the chances of getting a farm bundle from the air drop, and then compound that with the chances of having that bundle containing super corn (not to mention a lot of waiting for air drop day to come)

I think if you believe you are past the point of ever getting super corn and you feel it is necessary, then just open the creative menu and grab a handful and throw away however many Dukes you think is fair to simulate buying it from some traveling trader with rare items. Then just keep playing.

5 hours ago, Crater Creator said:

According to the A20.0 files,

Hide contents

neither super corn nor super corn seeds appear in any loot.  That would mean it never appears in air drops.

Since RWG has changed so much, I'm less clear on whether some POIs are guaranteed on all maps.

Air drops can have bundles in them and Farm Bundle 03, in my experience (I didn't check the files or anything), always drops 3 plots and 1 hops/pumpkin/super corn seed.

So either I've had really crazy luck to always get those three seeds out of that bundle, or it always drops the same 3 seeds.