Loot Bag colors

Hiroler225

I could be wrong about this, but based on what I learned from 20.1 lootbags from some else looking at the XMLS

Yellow bags drop less ammo now

blue bags drop what yellow bags use to drop in 20 stable b238
and red bags dropped what blue bags did in b238

from what I noticed in looting in b238, Yellow, blue and red bags all dropped roughly the same amount of ammo

They now seem properly tiered and adjusted though

if I looted 5 yellow, 5 blue and 5 red bags in build238 and put them all in separate containers, I don't think I would have been able to tell the difference 

like if you conducted a single blinded experiment where  I would loot 5 of each bag, but I couldn't see the colour of the bags, I wouldn't be able to guess which type of bag all the loot in the container came from

Edited by POCKET951 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, POCKET951 said:

I could be wrong about this, but based on what I learned from 20.1 lootbags from some else looking at the XMLS

Yellow bags drop less ammo now

blue bags drop what yellow bags use to drop in 20 stable b238
and red bags dropped what blue bags did in b238

from what I noticed in looting in b238, Yellow, blue and red bags all dropped roughly the same amount of ammo

They now seem properly tiered and adjusted though

if I looted 5 yellow, 5 blue and 5 red bags in build238 and put them all in separate containers, I don't think I would have been able to tell the difference 

like if you conducted a single blinded experiment where  I would loot 5 of each bag, but I couldn't see the colour of the bags, I wouldn't be able to guess which type of bag all the loot in the container came from

Thanks for the helpful information.. I appreciate.  Happy zombie hunting