Auto Turret Sound Bug

Arcadia666

As the title states, I am currently experiencing difficulties with my sound after I place (And activate) Auto Turrets. Before I activate them, the sound is fine with no delay whatsoever, but after they are activated, the sound of opening chests, firing weapons etc. is seriously delayed and very infrequent. I would appreciate any help on this problem since I really want to use the turrets. Additionally it might be important to note that I have a really big base. My guess is that the engine is just overwhelmed with generating so much.

I have this issue too, Didn't have this issue before A20.

Sometimes it happens just after loading, Other times I can play for an hour or so before it happens.

I only play online with my brother (I host the game) and the problem seems to happen quicker when playing together.

My brother doesn't have this problem and we have pretty much the same computers.

This warning is displayed in the console.

wrn audiomanager loadaudio failed to load audio source object for audiosource_interactfullvolume

I'm having an issue with the SMG Auto Turrets sound as well but it is different than yours.  Whenever I try using an Auto Turret I get a message that says "WRN AudioManager LoadAudio failed to load audio source object for AudioSource_InteractFullVolume" and the turrets never start firing.  I guess I can't use Auto Turrets until this is fixed.

Edit: Restarting the server causes them to start working again so I'll have to see if it's just when they  are initially put down or if they can stop working after awhile.

Edited by Sjustus548 (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...