RWG Stack overflow crash

PThunderhorse

Interesting log. The entire log is filled with warnings of the player position being in the wrong place and the game is constantly adjusting the origin until finally the game crashes. I haven’t seen this type of error before at least this many mentions. I wonder if this has to do with Fatal’s changes with ray casting to attempt fixing of items and zombies falling through the world as this is A20.1??? A big guess on my part. Not sure what to recommend. Was this a rwg seed started in A20 then continued in A20.1 or is this a fresh rwg with 20.1?

12 hours ago, Star69 said:

Interesting log. The entire log is filled with warnings of the player position being in the wrong place and the game is constantly adjusting the origin until finally the game crashes. I haven’t seen this type of error before at least this many mentions. I wonder if this has to do with Fatal’s changes with ray casting to attempt fixing of items and zombies falling through the world as this is A20.1??? A big guess on my part. Not sure what to recommend. Was this a rwg seed started in A20 then continued in A20.1 or is this a fresh rwg with 20.1?

I've had this error several times today, decided to go check my logs. Same issues. LOTS of player position warnings. What's weird is amongst my group of friends, i seem to be the only one experiencing the problem. I had it when A20 experimental first came out as well but when stable came out it went away. Now I'm back on experimental to test some stuff and it reared its ugly head again lol

6 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

You have mods and your progression.xml failed hash.

Mods loaded just fine, and progression.xml fails on A20 non-experimental stable too, and the game runs just fine.

When the map is created in the A20.1 the preview is different. something is broken just pointing it out.