Getting stuck on Create Player/Building Environment

stueck0514

59 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Did you wipe all a19 data before starting a20?

Have you verified your files a few times after ensuring that the client is fully excluded from security software?

Has your friend done the same?

Hey bud, thanks for the quick response.

Yes all A19 data was removed, he even uninstalled and reinstalled. No mods on the server, but for some reason he can make his own server and have no issues.

All files have been verified and are working correctly according to him. It is just super weird how it is only on the server we pay for, but starting his own or joining another server gives him 0 issues. It is day 87 in our server, and I don't want to restart it again.

I am using FileZilla to connect to the server, do you know where I would find the logs at? If I go into the root folder I have a folder called "logs", I have congfigstore_log, connection_log, connection_log_26932, content_log, and stats_log.

I can also go into the worlds folder, the saved game bit, then I have configsdump, dynamic meshes, player, region

1 hour ago, stueck0514 said:

I am using FileZilla to connect to the server, do you know where I would find the logs at? If I go into the root folder I have a folder called "logs", I have congfigstore_log, connection_log, connection_log_26932, content_log, and stats_log.

I can also go into the worlds folder, the saved game bit, then I have configsdump, dynamic meshes, player, region

Known information is in the Pinned thread on how to report an issue. It can vary based on the provider. Their documentation may have the information you seek, or when that fails and you still cannot find them, contact support for the deets.

Were you ever able to play? My friend and I were playing when he crashed during a hord night and after trying to rejoin his game freezes at the same point with the same message in the log. I was in the same area and didn't have a problem but after leaving the area and returning I crash. I had created my own thread a couple days ago but seeing your error makes it feel very similar to my issue.

10 hours ago, Razoul05 said:

Were you ever able to play? My friend and I were playing when he crashed during a hord night and after trying to rejoin his game freezes at the same point with the same message in the log. I was in the same area and didn't have a problem but after leaving the area and returning I crash. I had created my own thread a couple days ago but seeing your error makes it feel very similar to my issue.

Problems after a crash usually mean that the player data or something else in the savegame was corrupted. The "Missing paint" message is informational and probably harmless.

Please open a new thread since your problem is different. And post logfiles of server and problematic client, see the pinned thread that tells you to read it before posting for details.

I have a thread open with log files, screen shots and even a copy of the world save from a couple days ago. I was only commenting here because where the OP's game freezes is the same place mine does after a crash. I didn't intend to hijack the thread.

Looks like his player data got corrupted. As you can see the game attempts to spawn him and the spawn location can’t be read properly. You will need to delete his player files and he will then start over. You can use admin commands to give him back the experience and items to get him back near where he was before the problem. Here is the pertinent line in the log:

1. 2022-01-14T20:56:59 6918.069 WRN Spawned entity with wrong pos: [type=EntityPlayer, name=[BM8] Rebelodicus, id=50183] id=50183 pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

16 hours ago, stueck0514 said:

What are the commands to give him back the experience and items?

The command to give xp is giveselfxp. You would have to make him an admin to so he can run that command. Then remove his admin rights. To get his stuff just use the creative menu, which is cm in the console.