What file is the lootstage modifiers for POI's in?

Brian9824

I recently checked the loot.xml in A20. It looks like the containers go through lots of different loot groups to give you the specific loot tied to your current stats, so it seems like it doesn't actually matter where exactly do you go to find loot, if it's in harder biomes, let's say wasteland on day 1, you will find high quality items, but not really high tier items, so for example if you check out the safe in wasteland on day 1, you may find 9mm pistol with quality 6, but it will be only a pipe revolver. It will take some time to figure out how is it all connected in this new version.

I was referring to the bonus higher tier POI's add to your loot stage.  Individual POI's based on rank provide a bonus to your lootstage.  Some people on steam were whining over it, so trying to see where the value is assigned so I can tell them how to remove it.  

In the loot.xml, this is the line that seems to affect POI bonuses

<loot_settings poi_tier_mod="0.05,0.1,0.15,0.2,0.25" poi_tier_bonus="3,6,9,12,15" />

For biomes, it is in the biomes.xml file

<biome name="wasteland" topsoil_block="terrDestroyedStone" biomemapcolor="#ffa800" lootstage_modifier = "1.5" lootstage_bonus="30">

The modifier is the percentage while the bonus is a flat addition