Tier V Pills Factory

fragtzack

Hats off to this POI maker. This POI is insanely huge. Complicated, can actually get lost. Seems more like a Tier 6. Those big towers got nothing on this Pills Factory POI. I cleared Higashi tower with zero deaths. 

Pills factory killed me 3 times!

I could see 1 person working on this POI 40 hours a week for 3-6 months. 

Such design, such master class building. Hats off POI makers of Pills Factory.

And to the people who say Tier 5 POI not worth it: Well, that is only true when min-maxing  for quests. This Pills Factory POI is worth it just for the challenge.

5 hours ago, fragtzack said:

Hats off to this POI maker. This POI is insanely huge. Complicated, can actually get lost. Seems more like a Tier 6. Those big towers got nothing on this Pills Factory POI. I cleared Higashi tower with zero deaths. 

Pills factory killed me 3 times!

I could see 1 person working on this POI 40 hours a week for 3-6 months. 

Such design, such master class building. Hats off POI makers of Pills Factory.

And to the people who say Tier 5 POI not worth it: Well, that is only true when min-maxing  for quests. This Pills Factory POI is worth it just for the challenge.

I haven't seen this one yet, now you got me excited. 

The new Higashi tower is awesome too! A lot of really good detail put into it. Also 

Spoiler

6 friggin' feral wights? REALLY?? I barely made it out alive. 

The Pill Factory was the first T5 POI I did in A20, and while the loot definitely wasn't worth it, it is a really cool POI.  I especially liked that it had a built-in exit in the middle so that you could dump stuff off part way through without having to make your own exit or backtrack.

I do think the number of zombies in the last room was a bit excessive, though.  I wouldn't have wanted to try it without stealth killing most of them.