pimps forgot one more thing about bloodmoon

DominionZA

you can still use your bicycle to cheese your butt out while the horde gallops behind your back. your in fact so fast you can flame halfway through the map and sit on the open terrain for few hours before the dawn, then pick them out with the sledgehammer as most of them will be walking after that. I just did that today on a random moment after thinking they did something with the bikes next to motorized vehicles too that you cannot use them during bloodmoon

Bicycle chads unite. Who needs an automobile?

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd_net.gif.7101aaf62605e4801eb39868da137a1e.gif

Edited by DominionZA (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

Difficulty: Insane.
Zombies movements:  Nightmare.
Feral Sense: Active
Zombies Max Count: 24

Try to get away on your bike.

I play on middle difficulty, feral sense active, the 4x more spawning modlet, 64 zombie count. Ferals are quite slow when using stamina to cycle faster. They'll be lagging behind you have enough time to regenerate it. Only the vultures were annoying, but you can deal with with them easily

Edited by DominionZA (see edit history)

Well you could say they forgot a few things about horde night but where should you throw development hours, in making the game better for everyone or closing loopholes for the few that want to cheese? The AFK killing corridor has been a thing for many alphas and you could just do nothing for the entire night using it but I would wager most people want to play the actual game and don't use such builds.

I´d like to see a video of you dealing with the vultures, you would have to get off your bicycle wich would make the horde catch up to you again, or even spawning near you again, they used to despawn very fast and spawn again in front of me when i did the horde on foot.  

But if you do that, why even bother having horde night on?

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

2 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I´d like to see a video of you dealing with the vultures, you would have to get off your bicycle wich would make the horde catch up to you again, or even spawning near you again, they used to despawn very fast and spawn again in front of me when i did the horde on foot.  

But if you do that, why even bother having horde night on?

Vultures are quite weak, they die to a sledgehammer power attack or a single gunshot, with the mutated ones only needing a shotgun from me, or if lucky enough they fall to a single sledge power attack aswell. They do not seem to spawn frequently in a horde for me aswell, at most 2-3 and you'll have enough time to be far away to take a stop to deal with them in a second.

I never did that prior to just now. I created a choke point kill hallway at the tight stairway and grinded through them with the steel sledge triple after another, then I climbed up and went afk on the rooftop of the building to drink water in real life, while mutants kept bashing the walls, they eventually managed to dig through the roof and I jumped hopped down to get on the bicycle. that's how I accidently found out bicycles aren't broken down during bloodmoon as other vehicles.

They did all run after me, but I managed to get that far away taking rhythms with full speed mode and normal, they eventually were not in sight at all, I cycled back and took circle loops around them just to keep them from despawning to farm the XP afterwards.

I always keep one laying outside now as an emergency if things do not go as planned.

Well 2 or 3 is a different story. I once tried to fly the gyro on bloodmoon because i stupidly died and couldn´t get in our hordebase again. There was a whole horde of like 10 of them behind me. Propably 12, that´s how many Z´s we have per person/bloodmoon, more would sadly lag too bad.