Scomar82_HUD A20

Scomar

Hello,

I've tried installing this mod and other HUD mods multiple times but my game won't load what am I doing wrong? I've tried client side even with disabling EAC and it doesn't work, so I made a dedicated server which loads fine but when I join same thing happens it won't load it keeps getting to 'Loading UI' and doesn't get passed that point. I've even tried server side and client side together but it still doesn't work? Any ideas why I can't get it to work any solution would be greatly appreciated!

22 hours ago, JordanThePanda said:

Hello,

I've tried installing this mod and other HUD mods multiple times but my game won't load what am I doing wrong? I've tried client side even with disabling EAC and it doesn't work, so I made a dedicated server which loads fine but when I join same thing happens it won't load it keeps getting to 'Loading UI' and doesn't get passed that point. I've even tried server side and client side together but it still doesn't work? Any ideas why I can't get it to work any solution would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

you should only run one HUD Mod at the same time. Do you use other Mods? Is your install path correct? Should be like ...\7 Days to die\Mods\Scomar82_HUD\ and in this folder (Scomar82_HUD) must be the Modinfo.xml.

Greetings Scomar

• 6 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, Scomar said:

@NSHGaming@Madnesis

If you use the 15 Slot UI you must also use the 15 Slot Toolbelt from Khaine. If you use this you must play with EAC off, then you can access all slots. If you play with EAC on, you cant reach the slots 11-15 with closed backpack.

Have the 15 slot from Khaine installed and still unable to access the extra slots outside the backpack/slot 11 deleting items, this thread is old but still looking for a fix. EAC is off