Scomar82_HUD A20

Scomar

8 hours ago, NSHGaming said:

OK. I love the feel and look of your UI, but maybe a comment about that on mods page would be helpful for others.

Sorry for this. I added it to Mods page.

6 hours ago, Gamida said:

@scomar, is it possible to somehow add your level to the xp circle instead of the letters xp. Or add an xp icon next to or above it.

It was the original plan, that the Level is displayed there. But since A20 they changed some things so thas this doesn't work anymore at the moment. Maybe with next patches it will work again. But its not save.

11 hours ago, Gamida said:

@scomar, is it possible to somehow add your level to the xp circle instead of the letters xp. Or add an xp icon next to or above it.

4 hours ago, Scomar said:

Sorry for this. I added it to Mods page.

It was the original plan, that the Level is displayed there. But since A20 they changed some things so thas this doesn't work anymore at the moment. Maybe with next patches it will work again. But its not save.

Gotcha. Will be nice when it does work but doesn't take away from the mod now. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, AtlasAlmighty said:

Hello. This mod looks clean and I like it. In the screenshot the food and water meters have solid values instead of percentages. I prefer this but for me its still percentages. What do I need to do in order for it to display the hard numbers for me? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

i did food/water numbers looks same diagonaly as hp/stam with cur/max parameters by copying hp bar parameters into food/water bar parameters in file windows.xml

46 minutes ago, tatcoolx said:

i did food/water numbers looks same diagonaly as hp/stam with cur/max parameters by copying hp bar parameters into food/water bar parameters in file windows.xml

Yeah I was able to do something similar and remove the %s, but its still the percentage value instead of the actual food value. 

11 hours ago, AtlasAlmighty said:

Yeah I was able to do something similar and remove the %s, but its still the percentage value instead of the actual food value. 

Thas a A20 problem, since A20 it doesnt work anymore with solid values of food and water. I tried this before, and later i noticed, that this also displays only the percentages, it the same thing like the counters dosn't refresh permanetly in the hud. damn A20...

15 hours ago, AtlasAlmighty said:

change TEXT parameter in code block of FOOD and WATER, which starts with <label depth="7" 

to this:

text="{statcurrentwithmax}

it wil be:

spacer.png

p.s. i did it with mod v2.2

3 hours ago, tatcoolx said:

change TEXT parameter in code block of FOOD and WATER, which starts with <label depth="7" 

to this:

text="{statcurrentwithmax}

it wil be:

spacer.png

p.s. i did it with mod v2.2

but this displays also the % value if you have e.g. 105 Food, it will show you 100/100.

Edited by Scomar (see edit history)

On 12/23/2021 at 12:55 AM, Scomar said:

Thas a A20 problem, since A20 it doesnt work anymore with solid values of food and water. I tried this before, and later i noticed, that this also displays only the percentages, it the same thing like the counters dosn't refresh permanetly in the hud. damn A20...

Ah ok i was afraid of that, thank you and appreciate the response. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:26 PM, Scomar said:

but this displays also the % value if you have e.g. 105 Food, it will show you 100/100.

my bad, i thought his anwer wrong.  i now understand). it is bad that we cant see exact values of foood/water.

is there any way to copy values from 2nd tab of character's stats information?

Spoiler

from here

spacer.png

like this:

Spoiler

game's windows.xmlspacer.png

{playermodifiedcurrentfood}/{playerfoodmax}

or somehow save them as new variables

and show them in your mod. 

19 hours ago, tatcoolx said:

my bad, i thought his anwer wrong.  i now understand). it is bad that we cant see exact values of foood/water.

is there any way to copy values from 2nd tab of character's stats information?

Reveal hidden contents

from here

spacer.png

like this:

Reveal hidden contents

game's windows.xmlspacer.png

{playermodifiedcurrentfood}/{playerfoodmax}

or somehow save them as new variables

and show them in your mod. 

I will take a look at this.

9 hours ago, sureshot1500 said:

Got a weird square like a water mark between slots 1-3 as you can see by this screenshotunknown.png

What did you do, when it came out? Have you other Mods installed? I tried it now with many different, from min to max, Background Opacities and i had no square.

In earlier versions of the game i had sometimes in vanilla also suchs squars in the middle of the screen after open and close the options menu.

Hello, i did a little HUD for my server on A20, and i liked some of you special add to the HUD so can i ask for permision to add some parts of your HUD to mine? i will add the the little squares on the side and of course i will your name on the code and modinfo if you are ok with it, can i? u.u

14 minutes ago, Malen said:

Hello, i did a little HUD for my server on A20, and i liked some of you special add to the HUD so can i ask for permision to add some parts of your HUD to mine? i will add the the little squares on the side and of course i will your name on the code and modinfo if you are ok with it, can i? u.u

Sure, you can use it. :)

On 12/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, Scomar said:

@gamebabe @iicecube

I added 2 Links for Download in the first posting: 15Toolbelt and withoutCounter. It would be nice, if you give me a feedback after using it.

Thank you for making no counter version. Just downloaded the HUDwithoutCounter. Working fine.

I like the toolbelt numbers because I always press number to switch. (I don't like using mousewheel)

The value of food and water looks kinda strange, maybe it would be better to not rotated the numbers. I don't know. 

Also thank you for adding back the playerlevel!