Scomar82_HUD A20

Scomar

Hi Zombieslayers,

HUD for A20 is ready. The refresh of the counters doesn't work at the moment. They refresh only by joining the game. I will looking foreward to solve this somehow.

I added for both HUD's a download without toolbeltnumbers (HUDwn and HUD2wn).

20211210135133_1.thumb.jpg.d59d58ae2d02035ce5a5eeb8156c9743.jpg

Alternativ Display (Cash, Zombiekills left - Lootstage, Deaths right):

20211213151934_1.thumb.jpg.74c0798cf48d0566cf18f9780485a8d6.jpg

v2.3: The Playerlevel is back :)

Playerlevel.png.7adef7fd6649fbc25ef6b15bfc2a9e9e.png

v2.4:

• fixed no display of Health/Stamina/Food/Water while ride a vehicle
  • fixed display of the fields left/right from toolbelt when UI Background Opacity is < 100

backgroundopacity.thumb.png.0603bbee1aa811543ba2ca74d28559e3.png

backgroundopacity2.thumb.png.96b8970adcb30d027704fa20144c13df.png

Download:

Nexus download

Github download HUD

Github download HUDwn

Github download HUDwithoutCounter

Github download HUD15Toolbelt - 15 Slot Toolbelt from Khaine required

Github download HUD2

Github download HUD2wn

Github download HUD2_15Toolbelt - 15 Slot Toolbelt from Khaine required

Greetings Scomar

Edited by Scomar
Update for 2.4 (see edit history)

Great job! Been using the 96 slot inventory and the bottom half of the last row was cut off by the vanilla toolbar. Personally not a fan of the numbers and not sure who needs them. Who's looking down at the toolbar for the number, then looking at their keyboard for the corresponding number? The numbers look good however and don't bother me in the least. Will 100% be keeping this in my pile-o-mods. Keep up the good work and thanks!

invin.png

1 hour ago, kimsgrim said:

Great job! Been using the 96 slot inventory and the bottom half of the last row was cut off by the vanilla toolbar. Personally not a fan of the numbers and not sure who needs them. Who's looking down at the toolbar for the number, then looking at their keyboard for the corresponding number? The numbers look good however and don't bother me in the least. Will 100% be keeping this in my pile-o-mods. Keep up the good work and thanks!

invin.png

Thanks, yeah the numbers, i choose to make them for visual purpose. By myself i use only the mousewheel to scroll between the grids. But its no problem to remove them. If you want to do it by yourself, you just need to remove the following code:

Spoiler
<grid name="Slotnr-Hintergrund" depth="12" pos="71,-3" rows="1" cols="10" cell_width="75" cell_height="70" repeat_content="false">
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background1" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background2" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background3" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background4" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background5" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background6" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background7" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background8" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background9" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
					<sprite depth="10" height="23" width="23" name="background10" sprite="ui_game_filled_circle" color="0,0,0,250" pivot="center" />
				</grid>
				<grid name="Slotnummern" depth="16" pos="78,-3" rows="1" cols="10" cell_width="75" cell_height="70" repeat_content="false">
					<label name="Slot1" depth="20" size="22,22" text="1" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot2" depth="20" size="22,22" text="2" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot3" depth="20" size="22,22" text="3" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot4" depth="20" size="22,22" text="4" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot5" depth="20" size="22,22" text="5" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot6" depth="20" size="22,22" text="6" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot7" depth="20" size="22,22" text="7" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot8" depth="20" size="22,22" text="8" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot9" depth="20" size="22,22" text="9" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
					<label name="Slot10" depth="20" size="22,22" text="0" font_size="18" color="[gelb]" crispness="Never" effect="outline" effect_distance="1,1" pivot="center" />
				</grid>

14 minutes ago, Onlineritter said:

The zombie kill counter does not work in real time. Could you add a player level indicator? Otherwise this mod is great.

Yeah, i know. thats a problem for now, they removed a controller (playerstatswindow) where we get this infos to display. I tried several other things but they dont work. Playerlevel also doesnt work anymore. I have an alternative HUD for download by the files. But there also the refresh doesn't work.

I didn't think to check if there was an update to this mod. I just went to work fixing it so i could use it. I used khaines kill tracker mod and made the display counters display the zombiekills cvar, and made another effect group in the kill tracking buff for tracking deaths so i could display that cvar. I did not get the elevation and temp working though, or the food water bars and level. I substituted in khaines food and water bars. 

I can send you what i did if you want. 

251570_20211209230832_1.png

13 hours ago, magejosh said:

I didn't think to check if there was an update to this mod. I just went to work fixing it so i could use it. I used khaines kill tracker mod and made the display counters display the zombiekills cvar, and made another effect group in the kill tracking buff for tracking deaths so i could display that cvar. I did not get the elevation and temp working though, or the food water bars and level. I substituted in khaines food and water bars. 

I can send you what i did if you want. 

251570_20211209230832_1.png

yeah, that would be nice, if you could send me the xmls.

Sent via dm

idk i think the dm isn't working, i fixed the player level dynamic updating and went to send that over as well to find it reloaded my message like it never sent. The important bits are in the khaines kill tracking buff.xml near the bottom, the stuff under the mjedit comment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYAhDZxs73k04SkdkCHLYth-VcKgYFHS/view?usp=sharing

251570_20211213015506_1.png

Edited by magejosh
Updated Information (see edit history)

6 hours ago, magejosh said:

Sent via dm

idk i think the dm isn't working, i fixed the player level dynamic updating and went to send that over as well to find it reloaded my message like it never sent. The important bits are in the khaines kill tracking buff.xml near the bottom, the stuff under the mjedit comment.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KYAhDZxs73k04SkdkCHLYth-VcKgYFHS/view?usp=sharing

251570_20211213015506_1.png

i have take a look at it. It will works fine, if you start a new game with the HUD, but if you add the HUD to an existing game, it will only count and display from installing. Kills made earlier are not in the counter. Maybe its only a temporary solution. but thanks for this idea.

v2.2: For HUD2 version i changed the display from Playerlevel to Cash. Also the alignment of the values are changed to center. I added 2 more optional downloadfiles, this are the Versions for both HUD's without numbers above the toolbelt.

1 hour ago, gamebabe said:

Just installed and I love it! But I don't want to display the kill count and death count. 

Could you make a version of it? Thanks. 

you use Version 1 or 2?

17 minutes ago, TheDocCroc said:

I'm trying to install this mod (and a few others) but when it opens another tab, the tab immediately closes. Do you know what the problem could be? It doesn't happen for every mod, I've already installed a few via 7daystodiemods

Appreciate any help

what do you mean with another tab?

15 minutes ago, iicecube said:

What if I using the addition 15 belt slots mod will this mods work for that add on slots?

You use Version 1 or 2, so i can make a version that fits with the 15 toolbelt slot.

10 minutes ago, Scomar said:

you use Version 1 or 2?

You use Version 1 or 2, so i can make a version that fits with the 15 toolbelt slot.

I using the version 1 of your mod currently. If possible for the 15 belt slots version it would be much appropriate.

While I also using 96 bag slots as well and not sure will it interfere with it?

Edited by iicecube (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Scomar said:

you use Version 1 or 2?

When I select "download" on the web page, it usually opens another tab with the download. Free Download Manager doesn't seem to work on that site. The new tab it opens is "github.com/JaxTeller718/A20ModletsJax/tree/main/JaxTeller718-DisableChairPickups" when I select download on the Disable POI Pickups mod

Is there some other way to install?

13 minutes ago, iicecube said:

I using the version 1 of your mod currently. If possible for the 15 belt slots version it would be much appropriate.

While I also using 96 bag slots as well and not sure will it interfere with it?

Okay, i look for it and make it possible, but i think, for the 15toolbelt, we need no numbers above, do you agree?

13 minutes ago, TheDocCroc said:

When I select "download" on the web page, it usually opens another tab with the download. Free Download Manager doesn't seem to work on that site. The new tab it opens is "github.com/JaxTeller718/A20ModletsJax/tree/main/JaxTeller718-DisableChairPickups" when I select download on the Disable POI Pickups mod

Is there some other way to install?

and if you klick with right mouse and the choose "save target as" maybe this works for you?

25 minutes ago, Scomar said:

Okay, i look for it and make it possible, but i think, for the 15toolbelt, we need no numbers above, do you agree?

and if you klick with right mouse and the choose "save target as" maybe this works for you?

Still not working. Oh well, I appreciate you trying

Edit: I opened it in incognito browser and it worked

Edited by TheDocCroc (see edit history)