JaxTeller718's V1.0 Modlets

JaxTeller718

So I spoke too soon about the Fibercutter too, although it does seem to work fine, it does throw an error looking for invalid pathed unity assets. 

replace:
    <property name="Meshfile" value="#Other/Items?Weapons/Melee/Knives/machetePrefab.prefab" />
with:
    <property name="Meshfile" value="@:Other/Items/Weapons/Melee/Knives/machetePrefab.prefab" />

I did check the code on the X2 Zombies though and it is fine. Actually, it is not fine. You will not get any deer to spawn. I opted to remove the mod instead of fixing it. Honestly having more zeds spawn in onesies and twosies really doesn't do anything, I think I will just make a mod to have more/larger wandering hordes because that's the feel I want.

Edited by Krougal (see edit history)

• JaxTeller718 changed the title to JaxTeller718's V1.0 Modlets
17 hours ago, arramus said:

The electric devices from the Working Devices AIO were always a favorite on the community servers and kept the party chef content, if that is appropriate for the update list.

Absolutely. Working on it now for you

Posted (edited)

Added New Modlets

Bigger Wandering Hordes

Takes the vanilla wandering hordes and adds a few extra zeds to each stage for a bigger more dangerous wandering horde. Balances the Animal Hordes as well so they aren't too crazy but have a slight increase.

Working Devices

Adds a working coffeemaker, stove, sinks, microwaves and BBQ grills. All vanilla devices can be repaired, coffeemakers and grills are destroyed in world for a chance to take ne home. Stoves and Ranges are upgraded via special crafted kits. You can also make in game stoves and ovens and upgrade them at home. BBQ grills have a few special recipes in them. The can be crafted or used in world. Sinks must be upgraded. Faucets are NOT included. When fixed sinks can be right clicked with an Empty Jar (yes they are back and found in loot) to give you some murky water.

This is an ongoing modlet so if you find any omissions or you would like some recipes added let me know. I am considering making late game dishes stove exclusives.

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Great to see the Working Devices back. The Powered Microwaves have always been a favorite.

Just for the thread description benefit
- Powered Microwaves are added to the player inventory by breaking down an empty default microwave.

- Empty bowls for Microwave recipes can be found in loot.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, arramus said:

Great to see the Working Devices back. The Powered Microwaves have always been a favorite.

Just for the thread description benefit
- Powered Microwaves are added to the player inventory by breaking down an empty default microwave.

- Empty bowls for Microwave recipes can be found in loot.

spacer.png

Thank you I will add this to the description for others benefit. Glad you enjoy them!

1 hour ago, Windhoff said:

What about a trader adjustment modlet?

So armour, tools and weapons will be max tier 2 and max level 2 in the traders store, everything else normal. 

LOVE this idea! Ask and ye shall receive. I love hearing new and unique ideas like this one. Enjoy!

Trader Quality to Level 2

This modlet modifies trader inventories so they will only sell up to level 2 Quality tools, weapons and armor.

Ah yes. I was too absorbed playing with the microwaves to notice, but just spotted them.

It is caused by a change to the model set up for V1.0.

Here is a quick fix until Jax has a chance to look at it in more detail.

For the small coffee makers. Go into the blocks.xml file in Config folder.

1. Search for <block name="cntCoffeeMaker">

2. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/coffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

<property name="ModelOffset" value="0,0,0.5"/>

and this will bring it back to surface level.

3. Search for <block name="coffeeMakerJT">

4. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/coffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

For the commercial ones

5. Search for <block name="cntCoffeeMakerCommercial">
6. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/commercialCoffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

<property name="ModelOffset" value="0,0,0"/>

7. Search for <block name="coffeeMakerCommercialJT">

8. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/commercialCoffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

36 minutes ago, arramus said:

Ah yes. I was too absorbed playing with the microwaves to notice, but just spotted them.

It is caused by a change to the model set up for V1.0.

Here is a quick fix until Jax has a chance to look at it in more detail.

For the small coffee makers. Go into the blocks.xml file in Config folder.

1. Search for <block name="cntCoffeeMaker">

2. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/coffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

3. Search for <block name="coffeeMakerJT">

4. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/coffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

For the commercial ones

5. Search for <block name="cntCoffeeMakerCommercial">
6. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/commercialCoffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

7. Search for <block name="coffeeMakerCommercialJT">

8. Under the line <property name="Model" value="Entities/Appliances/commercialCoffeeMakerPrefab"/>

add

Thank you arramus, I apologize for this oversight. I have added the offsets you posted and pushed the fixes already.

• 3 weeks later...