And the Fanboi excuses continue

EzunaAranna

.....one year later.

Still no release...and a load of fanbois excusing a lack of progress.

No doubt "Alpha 20" (the most Alphas in gaming history) will be unplayable with all the new issues,

I predict some of the comments - 

"If you are that good start your own company"

"The sarcasm is good here"

"Read the roadmap"

"They are a small team"

"Your username is crap"

"The joke is your post"

"Stop whining in a new thread"

...and so on.

20 APLHA releases. 

PLEASE name me another game that has 20 ALPHA releases.

What next? 40 BETA releases?

Absolute joke.....

Edited by EzunaAranna (see edit history)

• EzunaAranna changed the title to And the Fanboi excuses continue
9 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I'm going to give a comment you didn't predict: go back to your active thread about the same topic, no point in whining all over the place.

Previous comment had 90 replies and 4.5k raging fanbois - why should I?

At least the new post gives deluded and angry teens the place to vent again.... :)

All the while the question is not addressed....please NAME another game that has 20 Alphas over a 7 year period all the while charging money and making an estimated 50M dollars in REVENUE (not profit) from this con.....?

C'mon fanbois - step up......name or else bye bye o/

Edited by EzunaAranna (see edit history)

Why? Forum etiquette usually dictates keeping things about a topic in a single thread. In some places spamming the same thread is a bannable offense. Not sure of this one, and I wouldn't ban you for it - you do you. But it's just pretty damn immature ... but hey, vent away. Maybe you'll attract some of those delicious teens you're after.

In my mind, Alpha 16 was V1.0 because it was a fully playable experience and everything after that has been post-release updates. I really don't care what naming convention they want to use, I'm just happy they keep updating the game. Perhaps you should try thinking with the same mindset so you don't get so upset?

• Roland locked this topic

Sorry Ezuna. Your trollish hunger has been fed enough. No need for another fishing trip so soon after your other one. It is what it is:  20 Alphas in 8 years. If you can't deal with it then move on to a new game. With your 3000 hours of enjoyed time with the game causing you to love it, its fine. You got good value.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)