MORE & MORE & MORE distance view - rx6900 xt oc trio 16gb - 32gb ram 4k ULTRA+ SETTINGS

7daysOfFun

hey

in my lovely game, iv had 0.29fps..in this one blue police building (downloaded house) when i entered the door (in this moment he know he was fuxxd up :D)

(xt5700 xt oc 8gb) 8k maps with circa 700buildings

so iv buyed the best i can msi rx 6900 xt oc 16gb ram trio version + now 32gb ram (now iv 15fps in the door haha...)

my problem was the distance view in 19.x is horror badly (18.4 was a loooot better)

ok now iv searched the forum and i put the distance on my in main game setting to max

>> THEN i change the registry VIEWDISTANCE from 7 > 12  (behind ist written a 18 i dont know what this means)

YEAH....happiness...the trees and so on MORE DISTANCE...YEAH

but but but..the grass distance is NOT FAR ENOUGH, must i change this separately?

the houses 2..not far enough..

WHAT i want > a BIG BIG CITY..i want to watch to the end of the city with no between "loading / appearing " buildings

let me know what i must do, for this "GPU hungry eating monster"

thx a lot

-i play on my rented server with 8 slots (4000 hours)

13 hours ago, Roland said:

I think you may need to not play a voxel based game, honestly. :) Your expectations might be too high...at least too high for proper rendering...

hmmm

iv played loooong time the 18.4

iv created bi 8k map wth nitrogen with lot of houses..the distance view was FAR

the same i made with 19.x with the new map generator..BUT..the distance in 19.x is only the half from 18.4

can i not make the settings like the 18.4?

example...

19.x when i drive in the street in 50meters the house plops on..the view is an empty space after 50m

18.4 the view was in same settings 100meter in iv seen the city buildings without empty spaces and plops of the building

nahhh i LOOOOVE this game sooo much....in the zombienight wo have 64zombies per each and the unlimited zombie spawn...this feeeling XDDD the hardest 45min of the day (120min days)...second hardest setting / all run...ca 1600zombies... 1sek u made an error = death :D (no automatic turrent or dart or electric things)

4 hours ago, 7daysOfFun said:

example...

19.x when i drive in the street in 50meters the house plops on..the view is an empty space after 50m

18.4 the view was in same settings 100meter in iv seen the city buildings without empty spaces and plops of the building

You definitely have a settings problem. The bridge noted by the arrow below is about 800m away from where I am floating. Were this in a big city area all the buildings from there to here would be visible. This is in 19.4 on a PO-TAY-TO of a computer & GPU. Radeon RX560.

distance.jpg.6e44674b357a33fd1373ddf4394867a2.jpg

16 hours ago, Boidster said:

You definitely have a settings problem. The bridge noted by the arrow below is about 800m away from where I am floating. Were this in a big city area all the buildings from there to here would be visible. This is in 19.4 on a PO-TAY-TO of a computer & GPU. Radeon RX560.

distance.jpg.6e44674b357a33fd1373ddf4394867a2.jpg

picture nr1 why is the grass not visible in more distance?

nr2 u see the house on the right? why isnt this loading earlier

nr.4 this is what i want

iv noticed that radeon driver from 2019 makes more distance view..the 2020 and 2021 is more cutted..perhaps its this "game option" in the grafix driver?

A19.6_2021-11-12_18-20-20.jpg

A19.6_2021-11-12_18-21-21.jpg

A19.6_2021-11-12_18-21-28.jpg

A19.6_2021-11-12_18-23-29.jpg

Are you using any custom POIs? The game uses lower-quality "impostors" for more distant buildings, with detail becoming visible as you get closer. Custom POI builders might not generate these impostors correctly, or if the POIs are old (not updated for A19) maybe the impostors aren't loading correctly?

It looks like your overall view distance is decent, though. If you're playing at Ultra settings, then you've already got max grass & bushes. Dunno if there is any way to make it even More Ultra via a mod. Grass itself would be nearly invisible at that distance anyway, but bushes should show up like the cactus do.

• 2 weeks later...