This Is a Pretty Cool Concept

Roland

On 8/15/2021 at 11:19 PM, Roland said:

Someone shared with me this video and I thought it was very creatively done and pretty original. It's definitely different than other vids of the game. Check it out if you have the time!

I can see what you mean based on how you talked about your playstyle.

I hope the devs do something about the starter note because humanity didn't just die over the course of you taking a nap, and doing quests for the trader really should take you to the duke or do something special.

Edit: it kills me he used pain killers to heal 1 health but other than that I'm interested and I'll check out the rest of his content. It's done quite well

Edited by Darklegend222 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Darklegend222 said:

Edit: it kills me he used pain killers to heal 1 health but other than that I'm interested and I'll check out the rest of his content. It's done quite well

lol...efficiency isn't even on his radar, methinks.

Hehe, was thinking of doing this with HUD invisible to have better immersion, but then I can't loot anything. Not only that, but when I get hit I wouldn't see the blood anymore. Trying to go with what I got! And the pain killer to heal 1 health,  sometimes I do things for the cinematics. Right now, my biggest concern is voice acting. I tried doing Trader Joel's voice, but It's not as close as i'd like it! And I'm also thinking of maybe having other guest appearances from youtubers. Probably not a permanent thing, but just for one episode. BTW, I have plans light up the whole waking up in the middle of an apocalypse thing. It'll make more sense.

4 hours ago, rakoona said:

Hehe, was thinking of doing this with HUD invisible to have better immersion, but then I can't loot anything. Not only that, but when I get hit I wouldn't see the blood anymore. Trying to go with what I got! And the pain killer to heal 1 health,  sometimes I do things for the cinematics. Right now, my biggest concern is voice acting. I tried doing Trader Joel's voice, but It's not as close as i'd like it! And I'm also thinking of maybe having other guest appearances from youtubers. Probably not a permanent thing, but just for one episode. BTW, I have plans light up the whole waking up in the middle of an apocalypse thing. It'll make more sense.

You're doing great with what you're given. I'll continue to watch your content and look forward to seeing your channel grow!

May i ask what settings your world is on?

Good old normal!

3 day air drop,  death settings doesn't matter, because I don't show if I die :D I just work it in.
1 days is 1 hour real time. Day lengh is set to 18. Zombies run at night, and in Navezgane.

Also, I've released episode 5, so feel free to check it out! :D

4 hours ago, rakoona said:

Good old normal!

3 day air drop,  death settings doesn't matter, because I don't show if I die :D I just work it in.
1 days is 1 hour real time. Day lengh is set to 18. Zombies run at night, and in Navezgane.

Also, I've released episode 5, so feel free to check it out! :D

I noticed in episode 2 you took fatal damage or entered god mode since your 33 minute broken arm got fixed hehe

You do a fantastic job working it in, gonna watch it now!