Need help with a flat empty map for a planned race for my group.

wicketness

I need help to figure out how i can create a map that has NO pois or anything on it.

or at least a very small amount of buildings.

This is not a server that will be used for normal play, but rather an event server i want to create so i can host group events with as little buildings tress or anything in it to maximize

the possible FPS for everyone.

I plan on using nitrogen map creator tool but i still want to have the smallest map possible and the least amount of anything on it.

Nitrogen will be used to have a flat map and we will build our race track and an arena we can use to host events for players.

I need ideas on how i can do this, possible mods maybe or ways i can edit xmls to get the effect i want.

also how can i have a map smaller then 4k? is that possible?

so far i am unable to get anything smaller then 4k always looks like 4k is generated. 2k map would be best for this purpose hell 1k would be the best i could ask for. but how can i get this done?

I have some time yet as this event is planned within the next 2 weeks as a lot of experimenting and testing,building must be done first.

Thank you to those that can offer help in advance.

1 hour ago, KingSlayerGM said:

Unfortunately the minimum size is 4K (I don't even know if the game supports anything smaller than that).

As of A19, you can have smaller than 4k, although you can start running into minor issues so be warned. A 2k map seems to be okay; anything less, say 512 for example, and you start having really bad view distance (you only see a region or two at a time, think "rolling terrain"), and bloodmoons/hordes can fail to spawn.