A Couple Ideas (Not sure if they exist already)

rosspro15

3 minutes ago, rosspro15 said:

they would be just as expensive to make as the other 2, but using rifle parts instead of handgun or shotgun.

We have now turrets with smg so if they put m60 it would be not enough change

1 minute ago, rosspro15 said:

It would still be nice to have the option, especially for those that don't use all the 762 ammo they find.

Well this will be  just turret with diffrent ammo. IF it isn't automatic turret but for example minigun on platfrom will be diffrent enought to add it

3 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well this will be  just turret with diffrent ammo. IF it isn't automatic turret but for example minigun on platfrom will be diffrent enought to add it

There are already 3 turrets with different ammo, why not make a 4th, you have robotic, smg, and shotgun.

its up to the devs anyway on whether or not they will incorporate it.

A Book icon color/change mod just came out a few days ago.

@bachgaman - tagging just as an FYI 

10 hours ago, rosspro15 said:

On scrap-able items, in the info section, indicate forge count vs scrap count

I’m going to guess this is going to be a no-go as a basic XML mod (read: not easy or possible to do via XML and have it be easy to maintain as the game changes). But maybe someone will find a creative way to do it.  Just saying not to hold your breath on this specific request.

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

Just now, bachgaman said:

Thank you. In fact, the classic version of the icons is enough for me. It's just funny that i, like many, as a beginner, did not notice the difference between the icons of a read and an unread book

I saw that last night, and am now going to be actively looking for it every time lol

1 hour ago, rosspro15 said:

There are already 3 turrets with different ammo, why not make a 4th, you have robotic, smg, and shotgun.

its up to the devs anyway on whether or not they will incorporate it.

Okay : so i start as begining : smg is fast right? shotgun is big dmg in short range  and  junk is just cheap as junk guns. People wanted to add more guns into 7dtd like more smgs shotguns , assults rifle etc but TFP decide the junk guns will be last added guns. So m60 turret will be not game changer . M60 turret as mod on 4X4 truck? maybe it depends if they decide to change model of truck . maybe they could add turrets on ceiling with this type of ammo but this only way i see how they would agree to add this

1 hour ago, bachgaman said:

Thank you. In fact, the classic version of the icons is enough for me. It's just funny that i, like many, as a beginner, did not notice the difference between the icons of a read and an unread book

Yeah, I was the same. I never noticed it until I read what the little icon was on these forums.  I used to just “read the the books , all of the time” as I was tired of checking the volume and “what books I’ve read in the series lists” before I found out about the teensy icon. I’ve seen a lot of complaints/requests to fix it.  I literally saw the mod come out the Saturday and was like “yay!”