Prefabs by Rukminesh

Rukminesh

On 3/6/2021 at 12:49 PM, Rukminesh said:

Hello,

I'm making prefabs for the game and as I know myself there could be a few more in the future. Well, maybe a lot more. To keep it simple I'm will update the links on this fist page, time to time.

Here you find the latest prefabs:

https://gofile.io/d/GW4SxH

The zip file containing the following:

Pylons 1-6

House At The Lake

House of the Forest

Oil Well

Unknown Ruin

If you find any issues please let me know.

download link doesn't seem to work :(

• 4 weeks later...

This is going to sound dumb, I'm late to the prefab game, I can now export a prefab, I made a very nice base, but for the life of me, can't figure out how to add to the world. Everyone says the prefab editor k button was removed. Any tips to pull a prefab back into the world? Or is it useless?

4 hours ago, Wycked1999 said:

This is going to sound dumb, I'm late to the prefab game, I can now export a prefab, I made a very nice base, but for the life of me, can't figure out how to add to the world. Everyone says the prefab editor k button was removed. Any tips to pull a prefab back into the world? Or is it useless?

2 ways to do this. Your new prefab will either need to be entered into RWG and tagged with the areas you want it to spawn into, OR manually placed on a map via the world editor.

After a long break I sat down again to create. This time I rolled out an Aqueduct ruin. The building style certainly not be typical Roman, but I guess it could be more realistic than the reanimated rotting coprses surroundig it.

Here the main challenge is the plenty of birds. Not too difficult to wipe them out, but of course it is a death sentece for a nuts with a stone axe.

This POI should be in the wildernes, no road connected to it. The first is easy to set up, the second is beyond my knowledge. Download link can be found on the first post.

UA1.jpg

UA2.jpg

UA3.jpg

UA4.jpg

UA5.jpg

Archived