Freezing all the time

bb1

I am continually gettting freezes when playing 7dtd. The game is not lagging beforehand and I cannot figure out what is causing the constant freezing. It freezes, but the audio continues and other people that are in my game can continue to play and exit and their time spent looting/creating while I am frozen is not lost when I reload. What is happening?

18 hours ago, bb1 said:

I am continually gettting freezes when playing 7dtd. The game is not lagging beforehand and I cannot figure out what is causing the constant freezing. It freezes, but the audio continues and other people that are in my game can continue to play and exit and their time spent looting/creating while I am frozen is not lost when I reload. What is happening?

This is literally the same as someone walking into an automotive repair shop, telling the mechanic that their car won't start, and asking them what is wrong with it.....   😉

The two posters above me told you what you need to do to get assistance, especially SylenThunder's link to the thread on how to report issues.

Archived