Swimming, Storage and Building

SxR

So I have three main pissoffs about the game which I think need to be addressed real bad..

1: Swimming, it's unbearably slow and awkward.. I think this needs to have a speed increase. You should be able to swim 1/4th the speed of sprinting.

2: Storage, why havn't boxes got the ability to be labelled yet? It's way overdue. Slapping a sign on a box, and obscuring said box 80% of its interactable surface area is ridiculous. We need a proper labeling system. 

3: Building, namely platforms. You should be able when placing a frame/block, to aim at the edge of an existing block, and the placement wraps around for when building horizontally, instead of having to stand on the razer edge and perform camera gymnastics to place the frame/block. (Will add picture to help explain.)

asdasdasda.png

19 minutes ago, SxR said:

So I have three main pissoffs about the game which I think need to be addressed real bad..

1: Swimming, it's unbearably slow and awkward.. I think this needs to have a speed increase. You should be able to swim 1/4th the speed of sprinting.

Fataal just announced he is working on the water rehaul. After that there may be lots of things different.

19 minutes ago, SxR said:

2: Storage, why havn't boxes got the ability to be labelled yet? It's way overdue. Slapping a sign on a box, and obscuring said box 80% of its interactable surface area is ridiculous. We need a proper labeling system. 

Too late, already in. Get into the radial menue and select the shape menue. Second shape.

12 hours ago, meganoth said:

Fataal just announced he is working on the water rehaul. After that there may be lots of things different.

Too late, already in. Get into the radial menue and select the shape menue. Second shape.

God damn can't believe it actually happened. Thank you. I guess I need to look for that symbol more often on certain blocks.

Archived