Rally point activation bugged

h0tr0d

12 minutes ago, h0tr0d said:

Been doing this a long time Laz, way back to you building that "boat" in a pond lol with us. 2014?

Nothing in the log and it's a @%$#ty map. That being said...

Lol...i still remember that pond...  how's madman doing?  I saw an email from him a while ago that he was shutting down his server?

37 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Lol...i still remember that pond...  how's madman doing?  I saw an email from him a while ago that he was shutting down his server?

Yah it's gone. he reconsidered but in retrospect should have just shut it down the first time. 

C'est la vie.

1 hour ago, h0tr0d said:

Been doing this a long time Laz, way back to you building that "boat" in a pond lol with us. 2014?

Nothing in the log and it's a @%$#ty map. That being said...

Logs show details about the game, mods and etc you have running, if you are running an old world, etc.. Map gen info helps because the exact quest to that exact POI is needed. Without further info...

29 minutes ago, h0tr0d said:

yes I know what logs are. It's straight vanilla yo.

If it can't be reproduced the map generation info. will allow someone to generate the same map your experiencing the issue on and hopefully get further.  Otherwise, cant really help you further.

I know. I wasn't asking for help; I was showing there was a bug. I'm not running mods and I wager I know more than you think in regards to the logs as I am the paterfamilias.

I'll send you a PM Laz. Juggernaut, I know what I am doing. It's a vanilla map. I got the seed/map name and generated it myself to see if I could reproduce what was being reported. On my local machine I work on a custom HUD so that shows in the video.

Archived