fr3ak4l's A19 Modlets

fr3ak4l

Hi Guys

Here I will provide my own Modlets which I found useful as improvements / rebalancing.

Modlet - QuickerCrafting

This modlet reduces the crafting time about 50%. It also takes care of the anvil (new 20%) and other pre defined crafting improvements like progression level and NerdGlasses.

Modlet - More Windows and Doors

Adds more windows and doors to the crafting menu 🙂

Modlet - Better Stack Size

Increases stack size for various items.

Modlet - Lockpicking

Changes the breakchance from -10%, -20%, -30% to -25%, -50%, -75%.

Modlet - More WoodShapes

Adds more shapes to the WoodFrame shape selector menu. Now we can renovate houses more reasonably! 🙂

I will add more and more over time.

fr3ak4l-quicker-crafting-a19.zip

fr3ak4l-more-windows-and-doors-a19.zip

fr3ak4l-better-stack-size-a19.zip

fr3ak4l-lockpicking-a19.zip

fr3ak4l-more-woodshapes-a19.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 5:04 PM, Jules said:

For the more wooden shapes modlet do you think you could do the same with the Iron/Concrete blocks?

I plan to add a new helper for full iron blocks because full block have 1000 hp instead of 100 of frames. but it takes some time because my time is limited right now 😞

@fr3ak4l First, thank you for sharing your hard work with the community! Hearted!

I got your More Windows modlet, but I'm not sure which windows you've added. Would you mind letting me know what they look like. I have two other mods that add windows and I want to give credit where credit is due to your mod 🙂

On 10/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Netwit2008 said:

@fr3ak4l First, thank you for sharing your hard work with the community! Hearted!

I got your More Windows modlet, but I'm not sure which windows you've added. Would you mind letting me know what they look like. I have two other mods that add windows and I want to give credit where credit is due to your mod 🙂

This modlet adds the windows with the iron frames (all kind of iron frame types), the same windows with bulletproof glass and with simple glass, some wooden windows, all commercial doors and the painted wooden doors. I hope I didnt forget anything 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, fr3ak4l said:

This modlet adds the windows with the iron frames (all kind of iron frame types), the same windows with bulletproof glass and with simple glass, some wooden windows, all commercial doors and the painted wooden doors. I hope I didnt forget anything 🙂

Ok gotcha! They are all there. I just wanted to make sure 😁

Kudos to you sir. Hearted 😍

P.S. Love the new wood shapes too!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm relatively new to 7D2D, and very new to modding it. I've tried the "More Wood Shapes" mod, but I'm not sure how to access its features. I assume it has nothing to do with the cheat mode menu. I can access that easily enough. Maybe, since I'm using it while I test mods, I need to have it disabled to use the Wood Shapes mod?

Archived