Unnecessary but Beautiful Mod

hernanxx

Hello. I have finished the first stage of my mod and wanted to share it here.

I made all textures, normal maps and 3d models myself. I took me some months but I finally decided to release it.

It includes many items to add some extra fancy touch to your base.

You can download it from Nexus page: Unnecessary but Beautiful Mod

I have also included a POI wich uses elements from my mod.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

20191219180822_1.thumb.jpg.4e7b600318a39f19139bac6db50020d0.jpg

20191219181557_1.thumb.jpg.498736bfb2baa42f025071e50279a61b.jpg

20191219181658_1.thumb.jpg.b08b68578a89754371ce1ea0a568c215.jpg

20191219181118_1.thumb.jpg.ed2a471c1e6fb76db507fdc5319c9476.jpg

20191219181141_1.thumb.jpg.bcff0a671dbfd024a673d33804410497.jpg

I love you ♥

Now I just need TFP to give the game higher resolution vanilla textures (Photogrammetry / Megascans would be dope) and I'm in heaven ;)

Also would love to see some of the bigger prefab / map projects to be continued

Hey, sorry, indeed there was a problem, I have fixed it already. For new downloads I have included the fix and for those who had already downloaded the mod just have to replace the HNPaintings.unity3d in Resources folder inside the mod folder. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can get the single file from here:

HNPaintings fix

Wait....Do you just download these files into the mods folder or into another folder? Because they're coming out as .rar?

HNMODERNHOUSE.rar is prefab and goes to data/prefabs folder. Just extract it there.

UnnecessarybutBeatiful.rar is mod and you extract it to mods folder. Remember to create folder for that mod, so it does not unpack to root of mod folder.

Hey, thank you for you comments and sorry for that, but I tryed every window, double door and sliding door and that problem is not showing to me, as you can see in the screenshot. Did you happen to modify the config file or something?

20191229185328_1.thumb.jpg.f2e924e4304f6789bd327411f9eccf01.jpg

So, I really don't know what to tell you. If anyone else is having this problem let me know.

First of all, thank you for this amazing mod!

I had problems with adding this prefab to my current map.

First i tried to add a new line in the prefabs file and used the coordinates my avatar was ingame, but it stayed empty.

Second i tried to replace other prefabs with yours ("HN....") nad it didnt work as well...

Third i tried to add it in the "Editor" ingame, which was very hard for me even with a youtube tutorial. i placed it but there where a lot of "?" Blocks with block info missing or some message like that...

First of all, thank you for this amazing mod!

I had problems with adding this prefab to my current map.

First i tried to add a new line in the prefabs file and used the coordinates my avatar was ingame, but it stayed empty.

Second i tried to replace other prefabs with yours ("HN....") nad it didnt work as well...

Third i tried to add it in the "Editor" ingame, which was very hard for me even with a youtube tutorial. i placed it but there where a lot of "?" Blocks with block info missing or some message like that...

You have to install mod too to see new blocks.

Archived