Another thread about low fps

Szynsz

Sorry, so:

Be as concise as possible, e.g. what happened / is the problem, how did you get to that point:

I play on server, after i log in i start with 30 fps, but after minute or two i get drop to 6-11 FPS with processor usage 23% RAM usage 63% and graphics usage 50%.

Please provide full information on the game type. SP, MP local, MP dedi. If MP, are you hosting it, or is someone else?:

I playon MP server with ping 25ms

Please state if you, (or the hosted server), are using any mods. Also state what they are:

Its pure vanillia

If it is about a performance, compatibility issue or anything like that provide system stats:

Spoiler

Summary
        Operating System
            Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
        CPU
            Intel Core i7 4720HQ @ 2.60GHz    58 °C
            Haswell 22nm Technology
        RAM
            16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
        Motherboard
            LENOVO Lenovo Y50-70 (U3E1)
        Graphics
            Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
            Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Lenovo)
            4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (Lenovo)    51 °C
            SLI Disabled
        Storage
            931GB Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB ATA Device (SATA (SSD))    42 °C
        Optical Drives
            No optical disk drives detected
        Audio
            Realtek High Definition Audio

Provide the log file of the game:

https://pastebin.com/dNUtbxVn

Ok, for starters your laptop is a real issue. You're already skirting min spec, and thanks to being a laptop it's going to go below spec when it heats up, and when power management kicks in. Your RAM is "OK", and your GPU has enough VRAM. The power supply on that unit is pretty pathetic though, and will actually draw from the battery when it's under stress to compensate for the weak PSU. 

Key points you will have to consider. 

• You are on Windows Maximum or Ultimate performance profiles.
  • You are plugged into AC power.
  • You have good airflow for cooling, and have cleaned out the dust.
  • You have ensured that it is using the correct GPU. (Log shows it is, but always double-check because you have the inbred Intel adapter.)
  • You cannot be running any other programs or background tasks while playing.
  • You must properly exclude your client from all security software. (Might even also disable the software completely while playing due to the weak CPU.)

In regards to your graphic options...

• Consider reducing your resolution to 1280x720.
  • Disable CSync
  • Disable AA
  • Set Grass to Near
  • Completely disable any feature with the word Reflection in it.
  • Disable Shadows
  • Disable Bloom
  • Disable SSAO
  • Set Terrain Quality to Low
  • Disable Motion Blur

You simply don't have the hardware to support any advanced display features, and you have almost all of them turned on. That laptop was obsolete before the game started development.

@Szynsz

Some laptops will switch from the gaming graphics chip (Nvidia), to the integrated gpu (Intel) under some circumstances.

I don't know if that's happening but maybe try disabling the Intel gpu in the bios and see if it helps.

Also, maybe it's heat related. The longer you play, the warmer it gets, and then the CPU and GPU throttle down

causing lower fps. You can check temperatures while gaming with an app like HWInfo.

If so, a laptop cooling fan like this one may help. Or, sometimes just a good cleaning and elevating the laptop will help.

Archived