Harvest back to E ?!

BlooodY

I have made the mod, at the moment only for corn and it works well, it gives you only 1, but I do not see any problem in that, there are people complaining because they have a lot and do not know what to do with it, others because they do not have .

On 8/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, alanea said:

lol  never put  developers and moders next to each other moding  7 days  is extremely easy  thing requiring almost no knowledge calling those "experts"  is quite ridiculous

but yeah i dont doubt devs ... i doubt that  post itself no dev ever would call anything impossible

In first part you are partially wrong. Alot of modders only do xml edits, so that respect it's true its pretty easy. I know there are a few that are actual programmers that do actual edits of code and not just xml, so you are partially wrong. 

On 8/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, alanea said:

moding  7 days  is extremely easy  thing requiring almost no knowledge calling those "experts"  is quite ridiculous

😄 OMG you have no idea what you are talking about. Good lord. This is not a weakness and you do not need to triple-down on your ignorance. Go learn something instead FFS. But if you truly believe that there is no expertise in modding, go fix it yourself! You surely will be hailed as a hero for all the people who want perk-compatible E-harvesting back.

23 hours ago, alanea said:

all we have is one  guy who clearly knows nothing as calling something "impossible" in  development is just hilarious

Ctrl-F, "impossible". Hmm nobody has used that word except you in this thread. The only fact that was conveyed here was that neither the developers nor the modders have been able to get it to work yet. And Madmole has clearly said that it would require new code to make it work and they aren't going to do that. Nobody but you ever claimed "impossible". Which, I guess, actually makes your sentence self-referentially true.

Archived