Screen Resolution: 1920*1080

Video Settings: Medium

Game mode: SP

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No

EAC on or off? On

Bug Description: I have been trying to get the "Dirty Larry achievement" to unlock in steam, but have been unable to get it to unlock. The instructions for the achievement (when it is finally unlocked) say kill 44 zombies with a .44 Magnum. 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) I attempted to unlock the achievement through normal gameplay (just using the magnum) after at least 150+ kills, the achievement was still locked.

2) I started a new world, with a new profile in game, and attempted to unlock the achievement once again (still no success)

3) 

Actual result: (description of what is occurring)

The achievement is not registering in steam, and will not unlock when the criteria is met in game. I ran into this issue in A18 when the "Place and upgrade a wood frame" achievement did not unlock. Eventually, after a certain patch the achievement was unlocked.

Expected result: (what you expect to occur)

The Achievement should unlock, given that I am connected to steam and online (which I have verified is the case!)

9 hours ago, MrBootch909 said:

The Achievement should unlock, given that I am connected to steam and online

Also, you can't use debug mode or the creative menu. Like for example, to give yourself a magnum in a new game.

9 hours ago, MrBootch909 said:

I started a new world, with a new profile in game, and attempted to unlock the achievement

Archived