New mod: robot control module.

SenpaiThatIngnoresYou

4 hours ago, mdf25 said:

Sounds easy enough to mod in... i'll give it a go :) But I definitely think vanilla needs more love for INT players.

Even after the massive push in A19? Sure, the stone-age version of the melee weapon is still missing, but the stun baton seems quite effective now and the sledge turret is simply the best item on horde nights if you know how to use it.

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

Even after the massive push in A19? Sure, the stone-age version of the melee weapon is still missing, but the stun baton seems quite effective now and the sledge turret is simply the best item on horde nights if you know how to use it.

Oh yeah lol the baton is ridiculous now when perked, especially with the repulsion mod (more so with nerd tats). Junk turrets are too esp with the new ammo types (sledge is the sledge, it's great).

19 hours ago, meganoth said:

The sledge turret has a lot of usages. I put one by the doors of my crafting base in case a screamer shows up. once it activates, POW right in the kisser. 

Archived