Hitting stuff with your weapon

powerful_hobo

On 7/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, PoloPoPo said:

Easier solution: A hotkey (located around WASD) for punching with bare fists. Would not only be handy for your described scenario but also for farming plants.

This is a great idea. But I think I have a better solution. There should be an "unarmed mode". This would be a function where you just don't have any weapons drawn and none of the tool belts slots are toggled.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, PoloPoPo said:

Easier solution: A hotkey (located around WASD) for punching with bare fists. Would not only be handy for your described scenario but also for farming plants.

It shouldn't be about how easy stuff is to program or with a certain hit of a button.
I don't like these suggestions about a hotkey for punching with bare fists.

Pistol/gun whipping should become a part of this game, not doing too much damage too zombies, maybe a small chance to stagger them while your trying to reload.
Other than that yea, would be nice to have the weapon also be used for hitting paintings and such, so you don't have to switch to the bare hands or another tool. 
Come on, The Fun Pimps can do this!

Who else wants some pistol/gun whipping, or hit the enemy with the stock of your rifle, while also not having to switch to another tool to bash a painting while clearing out the rooms??? Support if you agree.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:46 PM, powerful_hobo said:

It would be cool if you could hit stuff with the butt of your weapon. This would be nice for breaking pictures without switching to a tool when walking around in building.

the function for this could be a rapid double click of the right mouse button.

Great idea for out of ammo scenarios. Some attack or additional key for hitting the enemies with the butt of the weapon.

Archived