MODLET Rework Repair Weapons and Tools for A19 (Parts are now needed for repairs)

Survager

Weapons-Repair-Mod.jpg

Hi everyone! I am update my first MODLET to A19 $)

Your's "Big Thanks" please send me here:

Description

I am very confused that the details of weapons and tools are now used only to create these things.

It also bothers me that a simple repair kit is used to repair complex things, such as machine guns, a drill and a chainsaw.

The uselessness of parts of weapons and tools is especially visible at the end of the game, when we already have top-end items.

I decided to change this a bit.

Now, to repair weapons and complex tools, you need not a simple repair kit, but parts of these items.

WARNING!

This can greatly change your approach to survival.
You will think about whether to sell this rifle or better to break it.

Is it worth it to use a drill / chainsaw now, or is it better to use an ax / pickaxe, since there are no parts for repair.

It may happen that your favorite weapon becomes unusable, and even the dealer simply does not have repair parts. In this case, you will have to buy expensive weapons or tools from the merchant in order to break them in order to receive parts for repair.

To compensate for the complexity of the repair, the degradation of the changed items is reduced by 5 times. It still requires balancing, so write your opinion in this thread, we will test together 😃

Update to A19

• Changed reqiured to repair new weapon and tools
  • Language file changed (ENG/RU). Now the description contains information about what can be used to repair the item.

DOWNLOAD LINK (A19):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11VCJbAlsBUTNcWN2sHmCukwwkXFycA4p

UPDATE

Rework_repair_weapons_A19_v1.2

- Increased the rate of degradation of all items that require parts for repair from 0, 2 to 0, 4. Now you will need to repair items more often.

OLD VERSION FOR A18

Welp went one full week in game with it, after finding a level one AK and buying a robotic sledge turret level 2 I noticed I had to repair..way too less. ^^;;
Honestly I think the x5 durability is too much, even after going through horde night I didn't even use 1/4 of durability on both the ak and turret, and I even exited and re-entered to start horde night again. (and I had/found the things several days before horde night so they had seen plenty of use.)
I think only x2 on durability  on everything would be better, that or make it so the parts have a very slight better chance at dropping and keep the vanilla stats.
I also had a error but not sure if it was the mod or something else, would happen every time I modify the turret to put in mods and wouldn't let me put one in.image.png.dc7e9ec64f158ad2dd7a816f03242d50.png

2 hours ago, squeedrii said:

Welp went one full week in game with it, after finding a level one AK and buying a robotic sledge turret level 2 I noticed I had to repair..way too less. ^^;;
Honestly I think the x5 durability is too much, even after going through horde night I didn't even use 1/4 of durability on both the ak and turret, and I even exited and re-entered to start horde night again. (and I had/found the things several days before horde night so they had seen plenty of use.)
I think only x2 on durability  on everything would be better, that or make it so the parts have a very slight better chance at dropping and keep the vanilla stats.
I also had a error but not sure if it was the mod or something else, would happen every time I modify the turret to put in mods and wouldn't let me put one in.image.png.dc7e9ec64f158ad2dd7a816f03242d50.png

I think you're right about longevity. I will change that in the next update shortly.
The error is not mod related as far as I know.

• 2 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 12:36 PM, Orsey said:

But I did not see you mentioning me in the description of your modlet 😉

It's not my modlet, I forgot to write that the modlet made by rickyalph. I only changed localization.txt for my whims and in order for his guns to be repaired with the same way

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who want compatibility with Sykriss Vanilla Firearms Extended Patch A19, just copy this into items.xml

<set xpath="//item[@name='gun1911']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun1911']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun45revolver']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun45revolver']/effect_group[@name='gun44Magnum']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun556rifle']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun556rifle']/effect_group[@name='gunHuntingRifle']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun9mmrevolver']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun9mmrevolver']/effect_group[@name='gun44Magnum']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun9mmrifle']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gun9mmrifle']/effect_group[@name='gunHuntingRifle']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunGlock17']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunGlock17']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunak101']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunMGT1AK47Parts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunak101']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunaks74u']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunMGT1AK47Parts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunaks74u']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunar15']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunar15']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gundeserteagle']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gundeserteagle']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gundoublebarrelproper']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrelParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gundoublebarrelproper']/effect_group[@name='gunDoubleBarrelShotgun']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gung36c']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gung36c']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunhk416']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunhk416']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunm1pcarbine']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunm1pcarbine']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmac11']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmac11']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmakarov']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmakarov']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmicrouzi']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmicrouzi']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmk23']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunmk23']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunp250']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunp250']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunp99']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunp99']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunpp19']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunMGT1AK47Parts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunpp19']/effect_group[@name='gunSMG5']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunrsx1']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrelParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunrsx1']/effect_group[@name='gunPumpShotgun']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunscarh']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunMGT1AK47Parts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunscarh']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunscarl']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunscarl']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsg553']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsg553']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsinglebarrelshotgun']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrelParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsinglebarrelshotgun']/effect_group[@name='gunDoubleBarrelShotgun']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunskorpion']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunskorpion']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsks']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunMGT1AK47Parts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsks']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsvd']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunRifleT1HuntingRifleParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunsvd']/effect_group[@name='gunAK47']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='guntec9']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='guntec9']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='guntoz34']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrelParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='guntoz34']/effect_group[@name='gunDoubleBarrelShotgun']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunump45']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunump45']/effect_group[@name='gunSMG5']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunusp']/property[@name='RepairTools']/@value">gunHandgunT1PistolParts</set>
	<set xpath="//item[@name='gunusp']/effect_group[@name='gunPistol']/passive_effect[@name='DegradationPerUse'][@operation='base_set']/@value">0.4</set>

sorry, but somewhere I put the wrong part for one of items

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 2:36 AM, Survager said:

But I did not see you mentioning me in the description of your modlet 😉

A little late to the ball, but why would I need to mention you in my mod? If it's the guns mod you're talking about. If not then you can ignore this comment.

Archived