A19

Esperante

2 minutes ago, Esperante said:

no problem sydious i dont mind sadly not all can afford a super PC to play

That's why I disagree with the decisions TFP are making on graphics or game play.  I will quote my grandpa Atkinson a few times here.

Don't paint the house until you are done building the walls.

If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Once a cattle dog taste blood, he has to be put down.

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz    54 °C
    Wolfdale 45nm Technology
RAM
    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard
    Hewlett-Packard 3048h (XU1 PROCESSOR)
Graphics
    DELL 1704FPV (1280x1024@60Hz)
    DELL 1704FPV (1280x1024@60Hz)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (ZOTAC International)    59 °C
Storage
    465GB Seagate ST3500413AS (SATA)    38 °C
    465GB Seagate ST3500630NS (SATA)    44 °C
Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS50
Audio
    High Definition Audio Device

Your CPU is running a bit hot but not bad.  Given the list I would say the 4Gig RAM is probably the biggest problem.  Given no optimization and no outlook for it in the future I would say that upgrading your RAM is best bet if you can upgrade.

21 minutes ago, Esperante said:

no problem sydious i dont mind sadly not all can afford a super PC to play

I totally understand.  I'm a retired disabled vet and can only do that about once every 10 years

Optimization happens in Beta. When all the content is added. In every game. Be happy that some optimization is done during alpha, that´s not a given.

And tbh, that PC won´t run an optimized game very good either, i don´t think a RAM upgrade would make it that much better, imho that would really be a waste of money to buy ram for that system. Also no super PC needed. You can get one that runs this game pretty good for about 500-600$.

6 hours ago, Esperante said:

agreed and i can play a18 but barely i average 6fps if im lucky a16 i averaged 30fps on regular days and 10fps on BMH

Even tough A19 introduced new graphics, it runs faster than A18. Was reported many times, also raised my settings quite a bit.

But if you only achieved 6fps, this will not help you that much.

I just wonder how you had 30fps on A16... Performance was an issue since i play the game, which was A15.

6 hours ago, Esperante said:

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz    54 °C
    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-20)
    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (ZOTAC International)    59 °C

You know that you might get a used PC with easily triple the performance for ~100€? Or even less if you buy a kit and able to assemble it yourself? Maybe take a look at eBay and similar?

If that is still to expensive for you, i'd tend to say: Gaming is a hobbie, you simply can't afford anyway. As sadly as this is.

With such a PC system as base, i hardly guess, you well never see 7d2d running half way fluid. That's far to much for just "optimization". I costs a lot of effort and time to make a game both looking good for players that have sufficient hardware and scaling down very low to keep it running on even potatoes. Guess which part will be most likely be dropped?

As said above. A 4 gig RAM system with a 2 gig GPU is never gonna run this game. No optimization is going to help you. I'm amazed you even found A16 playable at those stats. You either need a new system or a new game. Sorry to be blunt but truth.

Archived