[Alpha 19] Stuck with TIER 1 TRADER QUESTS

mr.devolver

Hello everyone,

am I the only one who's stuck with TIER 1 TRADER QUESTS in Alpha 19? I thought this would be such an obvious issue that I would find some information regarding this easily, but so far I haven't seen any information even remotely close to this problem. I'm past day 7, I already survived the first horde night, I've done lots of quests for the first trader and it seems like it just won't go past Tier 1 quests. I'm starting to get bored at this point! What's wrong?!!

In one of the dev streams I think, they talked about its extended from 5 to 10 quests per tier now. How many is 'lots' - maybe you had less than 10?

At last I saw streamers which had done them, got the opening traders route thing after and next were tier 2 quests available.

11 minutes ago, q123 said:

In one of the dev streams I think, they talked about its extended from 5 to 10 quests per tier now. How many is 'lots' - maybe you had less than 10?

At last I saw streamers which had done them, got the opening traders route thing after and next were tier 2 quests available.

Well, you know how it goes, usually you don't really count how many quests exactly you do for the trader. I knew that some changes were made to the quests, but I expected certain behavior based on previous experience which simply didn't happen and at first I thought it could be a part of the change, but at this point I was kinda starting to feel like it's a bug, so I don't know what to think about it. I started a new game in Navezgane and I decided to go ahead and try again and the information about 10 quests will surely be useful, so thanks for letting me know. I will make sure to count how many quests I've done this time before jumping into conclusions.

7 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I don't have that problem, I'm doing level 2 quests. it may have something to do with how you're spreading your points, can you make any yellow weapons?

I think I was on orange tools and orange knives, but I already had green AK-47, purple bow, two pieces of good quality steel armor and the rest of my armor was scrap, but still pretty good quality too. In other words, I already had much better gear (either purchased, found in loot or crafted) than the trader could offer me in his TIER 1 rewards I was getting, so that's why I started to get bored. Oh and I also had a minibike with plenty of gas. I was pretty much ready to travel to the next trader, but no, I was still stuck with TIER 1 quests with the first trader...

6 minutes ago, mr.devolver said:

Well, you know how it goes, usually you don't really count how many quests exactly you do for the trader.

same here :)

I never had an eye on that in the past - before they talked about in the stream I didn't even know about there was a limit of 5, I just felt random for me ;)

Archived