NitroGen Not Working

Sicko

I've been trying to use nitroGen for a while and it always gets stuck on 2/3. I've put pretty much all on none since i want to make a map that has cliffs and rivers. Does anyone have this problem and if so how did you get past it?

nitrogen pic.PNG

9 minutes ago, Gamida said:

Not sure if it is the problem but it may be right there in front of you. The first few lines are a warning that it couldn't detect 64 bit java.

So i tried installing and then reinstalling the right version still gives me that error when i try to run the exe file. It shows in the console only when i open the Jar file 😕

31 minutes ago, Boidster said:

Start Menu -> type 'Java' -> open Java admin app -> 'Java' tab -> click 'View' button. What do you see? You ought to have an active x86_64 version (and hopefully only one).

image.png.b0c9d47726cc32f56abbab75f943776b.png

Turns out i have two, the bottom one being for MC

java config.PNG

These types of discussions should be happening in the nitrogen thread. That is what the thread is there for and why it is maintained by Damocles. At the very least Requests and Discussions within the modding forum.  I'll move it there since this has already gone on a ways. I suggest you post your question in the Nitrogen thread so that Damocles is likely to see it.

Archived