requests

I may be wrong, but looking at this other thread, I think he was probably talking about new feature ideas for Darkness Falls mod, which would probably fit better in Darkness Falls thread, because creator of that mod may not see it here. Just saying...

28 minutes ago, oldguy67 said:

forum navigation isn't my strong point but i think i started off here, then i was sent to the DF mod page as the idea was for a DF tweak so mr.devolver yes my idea was for DF, not a new mod.

Being moved back and forth like this only to be thrown out into oblivion must feel like having a good time on a swing and then suddenly the swing goes off, am I right? Lol, I'm sorry. I'm not a moderator, so I can't fix it for you. Maybe try to edit your original post and rephrase it to clarify what kind of new features you wish to see in Darkness Falls mod and then report that post to a moderator and ask them to move it to Darkness Falls mod thread. Or better yet, just make a new post in Darkness Falls mod and go straight to the point and share any ideas for new features for that mod you may have right there.

People usually make feature requests for various mods directly in threads of those mods, I don't see why your requests should be an exception to that rule lol.

Archived