Snukfin's Server Side Z(S)ombies

Snufkin

24 minutes ago, arramus said:

There are 2 choices.

1. This post links to the original Snufkin Zombies in a simple zipped folder that is uploaded to this forum. It's the second link attachment which describes it not being embedded in a holding folder.

2. This is a PLUS version which includes an abundance of Community made Snufkin additions. The A19 version is here.

https://github.com/arramus/SnufkinCustomZombiesPLUS-A19-2021Oct31

This second version has a regular version which is pretty hard going and a 'lite' version which reduces the amount you will see. There is a readme inside which explains how to change between the choices.

I think you'll find either very interesting.

thank you for your replied, after trying both, its seem the original version is not working but the plus version just working fine so i decided to go with the Plus version, but there is 1 small problem that i don't want the custom zombies to spawn during bloodmood (since our group is pretty bad) , so how can i do that ? i saw the entitygroup_nobloodmoon in the original version but not in the Plus version

Edit: oh i just found the entitygroup folder for no horde night version, how dumb am i, yet final question, do i have to include the "Server admin spawn option" folder inside or just removed it after picking your entitygroup version

Edited by wanker1996 (see edit history)

59 minutes ago, wanker1996 said:

thank you for your replied, after trying both, its seem the original version is not working but the plus version just working fine so i decided to go with the Plus version, but there is 1 small problem that i don't want the custom zombies to spawn during bloodmood (since our group is pretty bad) , so how can i do that ? i saw the entitygroup_nobloodmoon in the original version but not in the Plus version

Edit: oh i just found the entitygroup folder for no horde night version, how dumb am i, yet final question, do i have to include the "Server admin spawn option" folder inside or just removed it after picking your entitygroup version

The 'Server admin spawn option' folder does not have to be in the mod at all and can be deleted at your leisure.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, xooGHOSToox said:

Is there a way to make the zombies not go flippin through the air when you use a pipe bomb or go flying after you shoot them? They ragdoll a ton and have 0 gravity..

These types of zombies are created using a different setup to regular zombies and are very sensitive to anything with high damage value.
The only way to reduce the ragdoll effect as they are hit, is to reduce the damage value of weapons/explosives, and in turn reduce the health of these zombies to match the decrease in weapon/explosive damage so it feels balanced. We tested this with the enZombies which are created using the same system. There may be a way to code in ragdoll reduction with the Harmony system that was fully integrated for A20, but it's beyond the scope of server side only mods.

• 7 months later...

Hello Snufkin,

I would like to change the damage on one of your zombies. How would I do that in the XML? I looked in Entity Classes, but nothing stood out to me. I've downloaded your Server Side Zombies Plus from 7 Days to Die Mods. By the way, this is an excellent mod, but I did remove only one or two things like the Shark and the Pink Squatch😉

12 hours ago, OrionsBasement said:

Hello Snufkin,

I would like to change the damage on one of your zombies. How would I do that in the XML? I looked in Entity Classes, but nothing stood out to me. I've downloaded your Server Side Zombies Plus from 7 Days to Die Mods. By the way, this is an excellent mod, but I did remove only one or two things like the Shark and the Pink Squatch😉

Check the items.xml file.  You'll likely find what you need there :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 8:07 PM, LittleMonstersTV said:

Check the items.xml file.  You'll likely find what you need there :)

Thanks. It's a lot of work to change the XP, HP, and edit out the creatures you don't want. I wish Snufkin would release individual creatures and zombies so we can decide, like what Khaine die with the Behemoth mod. 

• 3 months later...