Vehicle mods

Ryzzle

Couple of ideas

Bicycle: a crate that you can tie to the handle bars for extra storage (old school) or one those spring thingies on the back

Moto: saddle bags, storage (could make them out of leather/sewing kits)

Car: drop tank for extra fuel storage

and a gasifier( I think they call them), dooms day prepper on youtube made one, some big contraption that went on the back of the car that you chucked wood in to burn and used that as an alternative fuel source, like doc's DeLorean garbage thingy in back to the future

had a few more forgot to write them down, will hit yous up if I remember or think of more

Couple of ideas

Bicycle: a crate that you can tie to the handle bars for extra storage (old school) or one those spring thingies on the back

Moto: saddle bags, storage (could make them out of leather/sewing kits)

Car: drop tank for extra fuel storage

and a gasifier( I think they call them), dooms day prepper on youtube made one, some big contraption that went on the back of the car that you chucked wood in to burn and used that as an alternative fuel source, like doc's DeLorean garbage thingy in back to the future

had a few more forgot to write them down, will hit yous up if I remember or think of more

4x4 Mounted gun! A M60 on the back that uses ammo from the vehicle storage

4x4 Heavy wegh: does more damage when ramming into stuff!

4x4 , motorcycle and Mini Bike electric powered mod: does not need gas but can go as long as a car with gas!

all : Renforcement : able to up the HP!

4x4 Mobile workshop: able to use a workbench ON the go! but takes long to craft!

giro 3 seat: able to hold 2 extra people but its slower to move!

give me some time to think of more!

I got some ideas.

For the 4x4 a plow mounted on the front, heavy tires, speed boost, extra storage, spikes and of course a gun mount.

For the motorcycle a sidecar, wheel spikes for chopping up zeds on the go and shields.

For all of them vehicles that can be painted, dyed and have extra fuel tanks if applicable.

Archived