Stone?

Armor9

Lol no worries. You need to put the small stones inside the forge to smelt; the stone smelted will be put into your forge's stone count. You then can craft cement from the forge :)

Well, then you take the cement, more small stones, and sand to the cement mixer to make the mix. Note, you can turn small stones into sand at the cement mixer as well.

Welcome to the forge (the recipe should have a forge icon next to it when trying to inventory-craft it). Smelt the small stones in the forge, bake some cement out.

Also, note that you'll need a Cement Mixer to actually do anything with the cement

I don't think so.

They are the same thing. It is "Small stones" when it is in your inventory. It is "Stone" when it has been smelted into a forge.

New players can never figure this out. I was confused by it back in a11 when I started playing seriously too.

When you go to look up a recipe in your inventory that requires the forge to make instead of doing it in you inventory, that is when the confusion happens.

Open up your forge, smelt some small stones, then look up the recipe (while in the forge), it will make sense then.

They are the same thing. It is "Small stones" when it is in your inventory. It is "Stone" when it has been smelted into a forge.

New players can never figure this out. I was confused by it back in a11 when I started playing seriously too.

When you go to look up a recipe in your inventory that requires the forge to make instead of doing it in you inventory, that is when the confusion happens.

Open up your forge, smelt some small stones, then look up the recipe (while in the forge), it will make sense then.

I agree with you there. But to say they are the same would me, at least to me, they can be used interchangeably.

Archived