Not sure if this is a bug or something I did...

DMPlayin

Don't want to report this as a bug if it is intended game play but playing A18 b143 and spent my first night on top of a wooden prefab with zombies still inside.

I didn't want to stand around all night so spent time chopping some of the wood and I could hear zombies below but figured I'd keep doing this then deal with them in the morning.

4am comes, the sun comes up and the music plays, so I jump down and immediately, a zombie comes running at me, is soon joined by a second runner who proceeds to kill me.

I respawn and drop out to check that I've got 18 hour days set (yep) and head back to be killed by one of the same zombies, still running.

My only thought, if it's not a bug, is that I know the zombies can get enraged when you hit them in A18 so I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, my 6 hours of banging wood above their heads had set them off so badly, they're super enraged and I need to go away for a bit to let them calm down.

Or maybe it's a bug.

Thoughts and comments please.

DM

Night time spawns include ferals and spiders from day 1. They don't die at dawn, so whatever got spawned at night, you'll have to fight or avoid. Once you're outside the area you spent the night, you'll be fine, new spawns return to normal again. About 100 meters or so.. a good jog to start the day :)

Night time spawns include ferals and spiders from day 1. They don't die at dawn, so whatever got spawned at night, you'll have to fight or avoid. Once you're outside the area you spent the night, you'll be fine, new spawns return to normal again. About 100 meters or so.. a good jog to start the day :)

Time to go for a jog then.

Archived