Prefabs post a18

stallionsden

I think your prefabs are too big. Have the same problem with my ship atm. Looks like the stats information is related to the mysterious tool mentioned in the A18 release notes:

POI detail reduction – We engineered a proprietary tool in the level editor that shows vertices and triangle counts. With this we we’re able to optimize POIs in the game reducing unneeded and sometimes abusive details by as much as 40% in some locations.

My editor deletes the stats stuff if you save the prefabs because it's probably not used by the game... You can regenerate it at any time clicking the 'Measure prefab cost' button in the ingame editor.

JrUm7Tx.jpg

I haven't had time to try to bypass the size limit yet but there's always a next weekend. ;)

I think your prefabs are too big. Have the same problem with my ship atm. Looks like the stats information is related to the mysterious tool mentioned in the A18 release notes:

My editor deletes the stats stuff if you save the prefabs because it's probably not used by the game... You can regenerate it at any time clicking the 'Measure prefab cost' button in the ingame editor.

JrUm7Tx.jpg

I haven't had time to try to bypass the size limit yet but there's always a next weekend. ;)

I am even talking bout my normal size prefabs that i have none spawn lol. But if this game doesnt allow spawning of large prefabs I am out of preffabing lol.... putting my foot down lol

But if this game doesnt allow spawning of large prefabs I am out of preffabing lol.... putting my foot down lol

Me too. But there's still some hope that the rwgmixer can be convinced to spawn big prefabs or that TFP will fix the issue in one of the next patches.

Archived