Help Required Please

War3zuk

Ok so theres Major issues with the new world Gen as I cant seem to Generate any world that isnt spikes from the ceiling to the floor.....

Does anyone know what I change in the code so I can actually play this without the need for using the Pregen worlds which are still just as crap... Thanks...

There is a bug with AMD GPU cards. There are two possible solutions until the bug is fixed:

1) Use either Navezgane or one of the pregenerated RWG worlds called "pregen1" and "pregen2". If you watched Madmoles videos, he used pregen1 for them.

2) You could also start a dedicated server on your machine just to generate the RWG (supposedly it won't use the GPU, but will be much slower). If you don't know already what you have to do, better use solution 1

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so theres Major issues with the new world Gen as I cant seem to Generate any world that isnt spikes from the ceiling to the floor.....

Does anyone know what I change in the code so I can actually play this without the need for using the Pregen worlds which are still just as crap... Thanks...

I have a AMD also, and all runs fine. Made My Map with NitrogenTool From Damocles Here

4k & 8k Maps works for Me, for the 16k Map is my Pc to bننننننننh :(

Archived