Note from the Duke Question.

Nicklesbe

Hello,

Love Alpha 18 so far, just had a quick questions while testing it. While going through the all items in cm and dm modes I accidentally hit the "clear inventory" button with the new "note from the duke" item still in my inventory and lost it. Does it do anything/trigger any kind of event? Should I start a new game? I also noticed it is completely absent from the items menu. At least from what I saw/couldn't find it.

bonus questions: Does "invisible" in one option menu with fly/god/ect not work? If it is no longer functional why is it still there/can we expect to see it removed? Also is it possible to craft the ghillie suit?. Also is it possible to change the color of dev plot armor? Also last one. What exactly does the cool loot glasses do? I didn't notice a difference in loot while wearing them. Thanks for any and all info.

Started to install Catalina on my iMac, then got notice that Steam would not work with new OS. That means my 7D2D goes away, right? What is the fix? Have to log on to the Forum via Steam (however that works) so guess I can't do anything until some kind and knowledgable soul solves my dilemma. If I upgrade, can I buy another copy of 7D2D from the Pimps? (A18 is worth it!!!) I've got BootCamp installed with some version of Windows on it (was playing some co-op PC game with my son), but it's kind of a pain to use. I've got just over 5000 hours of play on the iMac via Steam, plus tons of hours of 7D2D on PS before console version went south. Anybody got a solution?

Archived