Sleeping bag and landclaimblock

Aero

I sometimes play with a friend, but I also have started a new solo world later...

Why can't I have a sleeping bag and landclaimblock in both of those worlds?

Everytime I switch, the sleeping bag there, but it's not 'mine' anymore. And also the landclaimblock is broken. When I put down a new sleeping bag and landclaimblock and switch to my other save, the same happened there...

Is there a reason for this other then it being a bug?

I sometimes play with a friend, but I also have started a new solo world later...

Why can't I have a sleeping bag and landclaimblock in both of those worlds?

Everytime I switch, the sleeping bag there, but it's not 'mine' anymore. And also the landclaimblock is broken. When I put down a new sleeping bag and landclaimblock and switch to my other save, the same happened there...

Is there a reason for this other then it being a bug?

If someone picks up your sleeping bag and sets it back down it is now theirs, not yours. Not sure if that is your issue or not, but it sounds like it.

If you place a 2nd landclaim block while the first is down it goes to 1 hp. Is this happening while you are the only one on? If it it happening repeated while you are the only one on, and not placing a 2nd landclaim block, look in the New and Announcements area and read: Thread: Alpha 17.4 Stable bug reporting thread on how to report this as a bug.

My sleeping bag is not picked up by someone else. And it also happens on my solo game. I also place 1 landclaimblock in each save.

So when I place it in the MP save and then one in the solo save, the MP one is broken. When I place a new one in MP and switch back to solo, that one is broken. Same happens with the sleeping bag (well not broken ofc, but it's inactive).

So, 2 differents saves, 2 different worlds. I don't understand why 1 would interfere with the other one.

I was having the same issue. How long is it between the times you play each game? There is a timer on LCB that is set to 3 days by default, there is also a setting under the Advanced option tab (I think it is that one) that will lengthen the timer.

I also had this happen in solo. Also seen this on several YT videos. Seems to be a bug. In my case it was within an hour. Stopped for lunch, launched the game and my LCB was broken and i had to set my sleepingbag again. Also the timer can´t be the issue in Singleplayer.

They do both bug out, although what causes it I've no idea. It seems to happen to me more in some worlds than others.

Overall tho, both bedrolls and LCB's are "supposed" to block spawn (or respawns) but they don't do it the same way, LCB's less consistently and bedrolls (in my testing) much more reliably.

Bedroll vs spawns -->

LCB vs spawns -->

Never lost any vehicles thankfully.

But I can't figure out when it happens. It doesn't always happen. And I don't know the workings of the landclaimblock, because I really only need it to be able to move stuff in my base if I need to. Especially in my sologame I don't know why I can't have the option to not use it.

And in my MP game, I just play with 1 or 2 friends. So it's really annoying you can't move stuff in your friends landclaimblock (at least that was the case in A16... never even tried it I think if I could in 17).

Archived