How about fully customizable difficulty? like Ark.

Scyris

For example, I hate how on warrior and up the player deals less damage making zombies more tanky, I'd like sliders to be able to freely edit this, or a Nomad+ difficulty where zombies deal 50% more damage (like warrior), gamestage scales like warrior, except the player doesn't have the decreased damage delt to things.

For example, I hate how on warrior and up the player deals less damage making zombies more tanky, I'd like sliders to be able to freely edit this, or a Nomad+ difficulty where zombies deal 50% more damage (like warrior), gamestage scales like warrior, except the player doesn't have the decreased damage delt to things.

Perhaps post Gold, TFP might like at further expanded the in-game options menu, though I doubt it'll ever go so far as the many many pages of options Ark gives you. Short of Gold though, ever option that goes in there, has to be coded and tested for, so I personally wouldn't want to see them spend too much time on it prior to Gold.

I really miss the slider for the percentage of how many zombies you have. I rather have the difficulty from more zombies on a lower difficulty than just bullet sponges like it is now. (bullet sponges are the worst way to add a challenge btw)

Also beeing able to adjust how long they remember and follow you was nice.

That way you could have your stupid Z that is easily killed (like it should be with Zombies) but it doesn´t get too easy.

They should come back tough, they said they only took it out for balancing the different difficulty levels. Well we will see.

to me it would be.

make resources scarce , i mean building a concrete wall should be hard because of resources but once you build it "regular" zombies have no chance at all to break it NONE. only special ones can do damage

pure 28 weeks later zombies (running-sprint-jog)

zombies only dig at horde night (i imagine impossible to do)

zombie damage depending on armor , of course with armor penalties. (by this i mean Iron armor deflects normal zombies-dog-vulture bytes, you tale 0 damage from them, but you are slow and can get tired)

melee weapons damage depends not only your skill but the level of sharpness-blunt.

So a rusted katana cant one hit kill a regular zombie-dog-vulture, but a stainless steel one can go trough that rotten flesh like hot knife trough butter. (upgraded on a special weapon forge and the weapons do look different)

and lastly zombies can infect you so you need to find a cure or make one (high medicine lv)

all can be modded , except the zombies digging down.

Archived