Hello

Catarsetrophy

I've been playing this game since alpha 7. This has always been a good place to go if you have trouble doing something or any sort of question.

if you want to rant about something, go ahead and rant but don't be angry try to be constructive.

Hello as well, a semi-veteran of the console and just recently ( past 2 weeks ) became a noob via Steam for the game. I have a question that I did search and yes I will be holding onto the noob/newb title for asking it. In building a toothy, how do I ( this is in the Steam version ) flip the cobblestone poles to horizontal? I can build them vertically and use the left trigger to move them into various places vertically but can't figure out how to create the barrier at the bottom to prevent crawlers from entering and allowing me to strike them. I have searched to try to figure it out but have found nothing so far. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello as well, a semi-veteran of the console and just recently ( past 2 weeks ) became a noob via Steam for the game. I have a question that I did search and yes I will be holding onto the noob/newb title for asking it. In building a toothy, how do I ( this is in the Steam version ) flip the cobblestone poles to horizontal? I can build them vertically and use the left trigger to move them into various places vertically but can't figure out how to create the barrier at the bottom to prevent crawlers from entering and allowing me to strike them. I have searched to try to figure it out but have found nothing so far. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you

Press and hold 'R' for advanced placement options of blocks.

Thank you. I will have to do some more research due to my lack of providing more details. Noob error, I am using the Nvidia Shield with no keyboard ( a virtual one yes but only for inputting data ). Maybe I need to hold one of the buttons instead. I will give it a shot. Thank you.

I figured it out. If you select the pole and hold down the far right button you can like Jeraal said select advanced placement.

Archived