New experience system from turrets - alpha 18

KrashYT22

P.s. I write via Google translator.

I also read in the news that they want to add experience for killing zombies with turrets.

About six months, or a year ago, I wrote several times about it, I can say I begged. But to add experience only from turrets, it is negligible.

At least there is no experience for explosive shells. Molotov cocktail, bomb, dynamite, explosive crossbow, rocket launcher. The game counts these shots for the self-righteous death of a zombie. Is it really so difficult to add a collection of experience for this?

And most importantly, add the experience from the traps. Bind traps to the character who set them, and bind the radius of experience to the trap. If a person is within the same 100 meters radius from the trap, and a zombie dies in it, the player will get experience.

To be honest, you can pay 50% or 75% of the experience for it. As the balance will say.

For it is terribly unfair and dishonest. - Many players, including me, complain that it is not profitable to set traps, and it is not reasonable, because killing the horde with your hands and firearms will give experience, and traps are minus resources, and minus experience. True, there is no motivation to install stakes, a bunch of turrets, an electric fence, because it will all go to milk.

The maximum that you get is life. But with the release of 17 alpha, life is almost not appreciated.

I was pretty vocal about it too some time ago. But since a17 changed quite some stuff I dont like, this became a very minor thing, I dont really mind anymore. Anyway, a17 is so much focused on fighting all the time that getting xp is the least of my concerns.

P.s. I write via Google translator.

I also read in the news that they want to add experience for killing zombies with turrets.

About six months, or a year ago, I wrote several times about it, I can say I begged. But to add experience only from turrets, it is negligible.

At least there is no experience for explosive shells. Molotov cocktail, bomb, dynamite, explosive crossbow, rocket launcher. The game counts these shots for the self-righteous death of a zombie. Is it really so difficult to add a collection of experience for this?

And most importantly, add the experience from the traps. Bind traps to the character who set them, and bind the radius of experience to the trap. If a person is within the same 100 meters radius from the trap, and a zombie dies in it, the player will get experience.

To be honest, you can pay 50% or 75% of the experience for it. As the balance will say.

For it is terribly unfair and dishonest. - Many players, including me, complain that it is not profitable to set traps, and it is not reasonable, because killing the horde with your hands and firearms will give experience, and traps are minus resources, and minus experience. True, there is no motivation to install stakes, a bunch of turrets, an electric fence, because it will all go to milk.

The maximum that you get is life. But with the release of 17 alpha, life is almost not appreciated.

Turrets and all electric stuff gives xp now. Also you should get xp from burning/exploding zombies.

I'm pretty sure you do get xp for molotovs, at least if you are the one hosting the game. Unless they changed it in 17.3-.4

Archived